》Epilouge《

Yena is standing on the sea beach. The water of the sea sometimes comes and falls on her feet. It's such a nice feeling. Yena puts her hand on the wound which is on her shoulder,it's still there even after 5 years.

Yena sighs. She still remembers every moment she spent with Yuri in the past. She can never forget about those.

"Baeeee" Someone calls Yena from behind. 

Yena turns around and sees the most beautiful person. That beautiful smile. It makes Yena smile immediately.

"Joyul here" Yena waves at her.

Yuri runs to Yena and hugs her tightly. Yena hugs her back.

"Bae, I missed you" Yuri said.

"Joyul i wasn’t in the hotel for only 30 minutes" Yena replied.

"That 30 minute is like 30 days to me without you" Yuri pouted.

"Awe my cute Yuri" Yena kisses on Yuri's forehead.

"And you are my cute duckie" Yuri pinches Yena's lips.

"Why you arew pinchsinj my lipss" Yena couldn’t talk properly as Yuri is pinching her lips.

"Your cute ducky lips hehe" Yuri laughs a bit.

Yena just let Yuri pinching her lips. After some moments Yuri stops pinching and looks at Yena's eyes. Then she again looks at Yena's lips. Then without any hesitation she kinda tip toes and kisses Yena's lips.

Yena gets shocked by the sudden kiss from Yuri. Yuri looks at Yena and smiles. She turn around and starts running.

"Yena come to the hotel now we have to take dinner" Yuri turns back and says then again starts running to the hotel.

Yena holds her lips and smiles. It reminded her of when Jo Yuri pinched her lips in the garden. Her heart fluttered a lot. Even now when Yuri does it her heart is still fluttering.

"Jo Yuri you never fail to make my heart flutter hahaha"

"Woah, it's a candle light dinner?" Yena said.

"Yes, as it's the last day of our tour here so...why not do it" Yuri said smiling.

It's the top floor of the hotel. The sea beach can be seen from here. Even the sound of sea waves can be heard from here. Yena gets amazed by the view. She takes the chair in front of Yuri and sits.

"Its such an amazing view" Yena said.

"I know right. That's why I chose it" Yuri replied.

After finishing the dinner Yena is cleaning her mouth with a handkerchief. That time a waiter comes and puts a small pot. Then he leaves the place.

"Another item? Joyul i ate a lot. I can't eat anymore" Yena whines.

"First take off the lid. Then decide what you will do" Yuri replied.

Yena pouts. Then she takes off the lid of the pot. She sees a small box and a card is there. She takes the box and opens it. There is a ring in the box. Yena looks at the card which is in the box.

Choi Yena will you marry me?- Jo Yuri 

Yena becomes speechless. She looks at Yuri who is smiling at her now. She looks at the ring. There "Choi Yena ♡ Jo Yuri" is written there.

"I...i wasn’t expecting anything like this" Yena is so happy that she lost her words.

"It was a sudden plan I made yesterday." Yuri's cheeks become kinda red.

"I am...i...i am really speechless" Yena said.

"So Choi Yena....will you marry me" Yuri said, offering her hand to Yena.

Yena picks up the ring from the box. Then she takes Yuri's hand.

"Yes i will Jo Yuri" Yena smiles and puts the ring on Yuri's finger. Then she gets up from the chair and kisses Yuri's hand.

Yuri gets up from her chair too. She comes close to Yena and hugs her.

"I love you so much Yena" Yuri stares at Yena and says.

"I love you so much too, Yuri" Yena replied.

Yena leans close to Yuri's lips and captures it with hers. Yuri closes her eyes and kisses Yena back. They both open their eyes and stare at each other's eyes full of love. 

"Let's be together forever" Yena said.

"I would love to be with you forever" Yuri replied with a smile.

"Our journey will not end that fast this time. Because this time I will hold you tighter than before. This time I will keep you safe in my hug. This time I will love you more than before. Let's have a beautiful journey together."

Wonyoung is walking beside the Han river. She just completed her work and came here to get some fresh air. She is scrolling her phone while walking. Suddenly she saw a post on social media. She kinda found it interesting. Its about how many lives a human can have.

"A human can have at least 4 lives? Wow that's so interesting. I wonder in which life i am now" Wonyoung smiled.

She put her phone back in her bag. Suddenly she feels something under her shoe. She looks at it and picks it up. It looks like a watch. But it somehow looks special. She is thinking its maybe an expensive watch.

"Why it's the Time Watch on it though?" She said to herself.

She looks around to see if the owner of this watch is there. But none is there except her. The watch looks so old. She wonders if it will work or not.

Wonyoung presses the on button. But nothing happened. She presses it for 2-3 more times. But still nothing happened. For the last time she presses it though she knows nothing will happen. But surprisingly a blue light starts coming from the watch. She looks at the screen. 

Time Watch 

Last time visited to 654 CE

Choose the options to visit 

Past

Future

Wonyoung gets surprised to see that someone used it before.

"Is this any scam? Or maybe its a toy" Wonyoung said.

Wonyoung is about to throw it away but she instead thought to try to use it.

"Lets see if its real or not"

Wonyoung presses the past option and then writes "1010 CE" in the blank space. Then she presses the "Confirm" button. Suddenly the blue light of the watch starts surrounding her. Wonyoung's eyes become bigger. She is too surprised to see the sudden action. 

"No....It can't be. It's something.....impossible"

⊱ ───── {.⋅ End ⋅.} ──── ⊰