ㅇcharacter notesㅇ

┍━━━━━━━✿     basics     ✿━━━━━━━┑

┍━━━━━━━✿ basics ✿━━━━━━━┑

✿ name: l/n y/n

✿ birthday and zodiac sign: birthdate [zodiac sign]

✿ gender: female [she/her]

✿ race: korean

✿ language: korean and english

┍━━━━━━━✿appearance✿━━━━━━━┑

✿ hair (before the awakening): color - h/c

length - h/l

hairstyle - h/s

hair (after the awakening): color - light gold

hairstyle - usually worn down

✿ eyes (before the awakening): e/c

eyes (after the awakening): golden yellow

✿ height: 162cm [5'4"]

┍━━━━━━━✿ powers and skills ✿━━━━━━━┑

✿ powers/ skills

L/N Y/N is an S-CLASS mage-type hunter, revolving particularly around light. She was awakened during her high school years and has since then been adopted by the Hunters Guild. She does not hold any official positions but is known as the strategist every time the guild goes for a hunt. Concerning her powers, Y/N can bend and manipulate light in all aspects, and can turn herself into a walking sun—this meant that she has the ability to basically make herself out of fire, and shoot fireballs out of her hands. 

Furthermore, since her power is affiliated with light, she can heal life-threatening wounds, and in the worst of cases, bring back someone from the dead; but that only applies when she is at her full power and the deceased has only been gone for no more than ten minutes, this, however, takes a very large toll on her health. Although she has not successfully retrieved a person from death, her near-triumphant attempts have made her comatose for at least a week straight. Knowing this, her guild never makes her do such a thing unless it was absolutely necessary.