ㅇ세 003ㅇ

"THIS WAY!"

"THIS WAY!"

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

A burly man wrapped in scattered pieces of armor greeted, waving his hands as he signaled the hunter duo to approach where he and his team were standing on.

"Come on." Jin-Woo urged the girl beside him, putting his hand on the small of her back to guide her throughout the construction site.

"I'm Hwang Dong-Suk, what's your name again?" The hunter introduced himself, shaking Jin-Woo's hand as he asked a question in return,

"I'm Sung Jin-Woo, and this is..." The black-haired hunter looked to his side as he hesitated to tell him her real name, given that she was supposed to be undercover.

Y/N notices Jin-Woo's struggle and opted to introduce herself on her own, grabbing the man's other hand and shaking it as firmly as she could, "Kang San-I, at your service." She displayed a warm smile, unknowingly attracting the other hunters surrounding them.

Hwang Dong-Suk's masculine persona crumbled for a moment as he gazed at the girl's sunny smile, but quickly regained his composure, coughing to cover up his slight mishap.

"And you're both an E-rank?" He asked, looking over the two hunter's surprisingly toned physiques.

The now h/c-haired hunter vigorously nodded, while Jin-Woo replied a simple, "Yes."

The burly hunter gave one more look at the two before nodding to himself,

"As I said on the phone, it's going to be hard for you two to fight as it is a C-Rank gate. So you're exempted from fighting, but I'll give you 2,000,000 won each for filling up our member count; it's a good deal right?"

Once more, Jin-Woo replied with a simple, "Yes."

After getting confirmation, the man handed the hunter two pieces of paper, one meant for him and the other for his friend. "Then please sign this contract." Turning his back, the burly hunter then went to interact with the other guild members of the raid.

Call it a gut-feeling but Jin-Woo did not like the ominous auras they were eluding. He then let his eyes scan the whole of raid members, 5 C-ranks, 4 that are lower than D-ranks, he mused as he thought of the feasibility of coming out of the dungeon alive.

His thoughts were cut off, however, when he heard a person approaching, his friend busily gushing over the stranger's—what Jin-Woo thought was a very tacky, armor.

"Wow! You're armor's so sparkly!" The girl beamed, receiving a blushing mess of the hunter in front of them.

Jin-Woo narrowed his eyes as he stepped forward, shielding his friend from the stranger; noticing this behavior, the armed hunter showed a slightly arrogant smile as he introduced himself.

"No need to be so rash, I'm Yoo Jin Ho. I'm twenty-two, and the rank's D." He winked, subtly flexing his muscles and armor to the girl behind Jin-Woo who had a look of amazement displayed on her face.