ㅇ두 002ㅇ

"HAE-IN-UNNIE! NOW!"

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━

The blonde-haired hunter went in for the kill after receiving Y/N's signal. Her long and sharp blade seemingly appearing out of nowhere as she attacked with full speed.

The monster, too slow to comprehend any of her moves due to its enormous size, road loudly in pain as the dubbed 'blade dancer' cleanly cut off its head making it roll unto the floor; for every hunter of that particular raid to witness.

There was a pregnant silence before a booming voice cut off their thoughts and startled them back into reality.

"NICE JOB HAE-IN UNNIE! AS ALWAYS, YOU WERE SO COOL!" The strategist of the guild gushed, zooming over to her one-year older friend as she hugged her waist affectionately. Her touch reviving the hunter's HP to almost its full value, releasing both the tension and the fatigue off of Hae-In's body.

The blade dancer simply displayed a fond and grateful smile, used to the girl's antics every time they successfully finished a high-ranked gate. This time, it was an A-ranked gate, and thus their guild was called upon by the Korean Hunter Association to deal with it, given that they were the only guild that had at most three S-rank hunters, making them the most powerful out of all the guilds in South Korea.

"It was because of your strategy, Y/N, thank you." Truly, the raids within the guild wouldn't have been casualty-free if it wasn't for the sunny girl's tactics on how to approach the high-ranked monsters. She was the only one who truly took the time to study each and every hunter, and was the only one successful in her attempts to use them to the best of their abilities to make their hunts utterly efficient. For the past four years since she joined the guild, Hae-In could say that she was a little bit more worry-free than before, having an amazing underclassman by her side to make sure that everyone in the guild stays safe and secure.

This is particularly why everybody absolutely adores her. The blade hunter mused, eyes softening as she viewed her year-younger friend get acts of affections and adoration from the rest of the guild members after releasing their embrace.

"Hey, Y/N! Do you want to do the honors of cleaning up?" A guild member offered, knowing full well that the hunter would say yes. 

Suddenly, Hae-In's eyes narrowed. She was about to approach the duo when a hand was clasped on her shoulders.

"You seem to forget that Y/N's just a year younger than you." The guild leader, Jong-In stated, an amused expression on his face as he stole a glance at their beloved strategist before facing the vice leader.

Hae-In didn't tear her eyes away from the girl—who vigorously nodded as a sign of agreement in response to the guild member, and began burning the monster's bodies to make it easier to discern which were useful and which were simply trash. The vice leader watched as yellow dominate the girl's eyes and her skin glow different shades of the aforementioned color, igniting the bodies of monsters with her simple touch.