Chapter 8

Getting back to normal, its Monday morning. Yesterday the Price's came for dinner I did my best to keep a distance from Caleb, just feeling a little uncertain about Saturday's mishap. After the alarm goes off I drag myself out of bed and go to the bathroom.

Once I finsihed showering, I went into my room to find Lucky on my bed still sleeping. Such a spoiled little puppy. Walking into my closet I decided on wearing light blue shorts, with a grayish purple crop top that has flowers on it, to pair it with my white converse, and put my hair in a loose ponytail with 2 hairs let down in the front.

 Walking into my closet I decided on wearing light blue shorts, with a grayish purple crop top that has flowers on it, to pair it with my white converse, and put my hair in a loose ponytail with 2 hairs let down in the front

After I finsihed picking my outfit, mom gave me a quick breakfast and I went through the Starbucks driveway to get me the only thing I live for

After I finsihed picking my outfit, mom gave me a quick breakfast and I went through the Starbucks driveway to get me the only thing I live for. Which would be a iced caramel macchiato with almond milk and 4 pumps of vanilla syrup. Heading to school, I picked up the girls like I usually do.

Walking into school I spot the boys next to my locker, we walk over to them. "Hey, what are you guys doing here" I ask Aiden with an eyebrow raised.

Aiden and the boys turn to us, he looks at me with realization crossing his face "The boys and I wanted to know if you guys wanted to hang out after school at Ryan Mitchells house to celebrate the first game we have next week" he asks but his attention seems to be more focused on Sophie's reaction.

Looking towards the girls, they just shrug in response. I turn to face the boys "Ya sure, I guess" respond not thinking to much of it.

Aiden just nods and finsihes with "Also bring a bathing suit" watching him walk away with Reid. I turn forward ready to go to the next class Caleb just stands there facing me, moving past him going to math class.

I can hear someone walking beside me, they clear their throat "Now are you ignoring me, princess" I hear Caleb say teasingly.

Turning my head towards him with an apathetic look, "Now, why would I do that" I say sarcastically to him.

Facing foward I reach the door when I hear Caleb say "You are one hell of a firecracker" he says in a smug tone with a low chuckle.

Walking into class I notice the teacher was not here yet, I sat in the middle row near the window desk. Looking out the window I hear the chair next to me scrap against the floor, already knowing who it is. Turning to face him "don't you have anyone else to torture" I whine, tired of him already.