Chapter 13

Authors note: the picture ontop is Caleb's house, the story will have alot of mature things if you want I can give you a heads up!!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We parked in the driveway of his house, as we got out I took the time to admire the beautiful modorn home Juia and Christian put together. Walking towards the front door I look loook over to Caleb,

"Is anyone home?" I ask him as we step in the house, his twisted into a devilish smirk. As he closes the door after we were fully in he faces me with a smug look, he shook his head in a playful way with mischievous glint in his eyes.

"No, my mom and dad are at work. Jackson is going over to your house and Char is at daycare till 5" he replied with a huge grin making me question why the hell I got into his goddamn car.

You know damn well it's because of those beautiful eyes.

Shut up subconscious!!! Why the hell does she have to be right?

Rolling my eyes, seeing where this is going I walk over to the living room. I laid myself down on the wide grey couch very comfortably feeling my body relax into the soft material. I watched as Caleb walked around me and onto the couch just a few inches away from me, sitting down he swiftly moved my legs ontop of his lap, raising an eyebrow at him he just ignores me and continued to take out his math homework.

Looking around for a pencil I could see one poking put of his backpack. Digging my hand in his backpack I see Calebs eyes widen "What are you looking for" he asks with his eyebrows creasing together. Feeling random things I began to stick my hand deeper to try and find the suspiciously disappearing pencil.

"A pencil" I muttered as I began to become frustrated, picking up his backpack I placed it onto my lap to try and find it easier. I started to search through it once again when I found something that caught my eye. Looking closer it becomes clear its a condom making me drop it immediately. Next to it their was a pencil quickly grabbing it I pushed away his bag like it was parasite. I dropped his bag onto the floor before looking back at Caleb, he looked at me curiously.

"You ok Jo" he asks running his eyes over my features, trying to keep my face with a indifferent expression.

"Ya, I found a pencil. It's like a jungle in their!!!" I say with a little laugh. He looked at me questionably but joins in anyways. Grabbing his math homework I look through it throughly checking his answers.

After a few minutes have passed I helped check his answers it and helped him with some problems he got wrong. But the only thing on my mind was the condom pack, I didnt know he had them on him, I mean ya he is an 18 year old boy it doesn't surprise me if he is sexually active but I also didn't know he was seeing someone. Feeling my heart drop just thinking that he has been seeing someone for who knows how long or how serious could they be? What the hell!!! I shouldn't care this is Caleb. The same Caleb who used to put honey in my hair while I slept, the same Caleb who scared away all the boys who were ever intrested in me or wanted to hook up with me, and the same Caleb who used to taunt me about how big my blue eyes were.

Shaking my head at my insane thinking. At that moment I felt I had to leave the room to clear my head. Getting up, I look towards Caleb who looked at me with his eyebrows creased waiting for me to talk.

"I am gonna use the bathroom real quick" I tell him not wating for his response I head to the bathroom. Closing the door shut I decide to actually use the restroom while I am there, I stood in front of the sink washing my hands as I look up at myself through the mirror.