Something Simple About It All

Leah woke to the sensation of someone breathing along her neck and holding her tightly from behind. She smiled as the air tickled the back of her neck and ear and slowly turned over, trying not to wake Trin up as she moved. She trailed her hands up Trin's still naked chest and to her face.

Leah felt that her eyes were closed and smiled at being able to maintain her stealth, which wasn't always the easiest feat for her. Then again, they'd sufficiently tuckered each other out last night. Leah felt along her eyelashes, marveling at the feathers that brushed along her fingertips. It was still one of the most physically beautiful things about Trin, but paled in comparison to her heart.

Getting lucky, huh? Leah let out a soft chuckle as she found Trin's lips and she leaned forward rubbing her own against them. Trin moaned and let out a sleepy chuckle. Leah licked her bottom lip and waited for her to invite her inside. Her lips finally allowed Leah full access after she teased them a bit longer and she giggled as she kissed her more fully.

Trin's hand found her hip and she buried her face in her breasts. "Mmm... Good Morning."

Leah wrapped her arms around her bare back and traced her spine with her fingertips. "Morning, Trin. What do you have on the books for today?"

"Finishing with some work in the shop," Trin kissed the scope of her breast and ground into her, wrapping Leah's leg around her hip. She ran her tongue along Leah's cleavage and she moaned as something stiff ground into her center. Trin hadn't taken off the strap-on when they both basically passed out from exhaustion last night and it was stirring up something hot in Leah's belly, but she wanted something more. Something only she could give Trin. "Then go pick up Buddy around noon..." She took her nipple into her mouth and Leah shivered. "Then have dinner. You, me and the awesome kid. Maybe even Ruthie and Belle, if they're lucky."

"I may be even luckier sooner if you..." Leah reached down, meeting her toned abdomen, and then kissed her neck. She scaled her hand down her torso and tugged on her harness. "Take this off. I'll make it worth your while, Miss Carpenter."

"Oh yeah? What did you have in mind?" Trin whispered along her lips.

"Take it off and I'll show you. I want to taste something else." She kissed her long and deep. "Something even more...you."

Trin stiffened and pulled back. "Are... Are you sure?"

She heard Trin fumbling with the straps of the harness and got up on her knees. "More than ever. Are you?"

Trin grunted and grabbed her wrist as she heard the strap-on hit the floor. She pulled Leah over until she was laying between her legs and cradled her face. "Kiss me and find out."

Leah giggled and moved along as she was told.

* * *

Trinity threw her head back and yelled at the ceiling as her legs began to uncontrollably quake. Leah's hand on her left breast massaged her more as she wriggled her fingers inside of her.

"Oh, God! There!"

She hummed and moved her fingers faster as she sucked on Trinity's piqued bundle of nerves. She squirmed, completely arching her back off of the bedsheets, as the best orgasm of her life that happened last night was overwritten by a new greatest. She saw fireworks all around and above her and gasped as Leah came up, slowly taking her fingers out from inside of her.

After cleaning the slickness from them with her gorgeously tempting mouth, Leah kissed her way up her body and took one of her swollen nipples in between her lips. She released it with a pop, kissed along it and up to her neck where she sucked in some of her skin. Trinity groaned as Leah's hands caressed her sides and cupped her face, pulling her down to herself.

"Th-That was...the m-most intense... Gosh..." She stammered, but this time, she didn't mind.

"Hmm... I aim to please." Leah kissed her cheek and worked her way to her ear. "As much as you'd like, handsome."

"I'll have to tap out for now, but...breakfast?" Trinity held her closely, running her lips over her cheeks as she continued to heave. "I can...catch my breath in a second...and then make you some?"

"This is shaping up to be the perfect morning!" Leah exclaimed as they became totally wrapped up in each other and their giggles.