𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

|| SUNGHOON POV ||

|| SUNGHOON POV ||

"Park Sunghoon, wake up!"

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

I bolt straight up from my bed, the sweat on my back sticking onto my shirt as I pant aggressively. My younger sister, Jayun gives me a concerned look before handing over a glass of water which I gladly gulp down as quick as I could.

"Oppa, you screamed in your sleep again." Jayun words slur into a single blurb of a sentence as I flare my shirt up and down to get some extra air in my system.

"S-sorry," I grunt as my mom walks into my room, a wet towel in her left hand and a face that looked like was about to give me the biggest lecture of my entire life.

"When will these little 'things' of yours stop? You can't keep on having your episodes before your competitions, or I'll lose!" She whines like a child as I lay back down on my bed. She places the wet towel on my forehead that instantly rushes my body with a cool feeling. Like I had just gone outside to feel the autumn breeze ruffle my black locks after a troublesome figure skating session.

"HIS competition, mom." Jayun corrects mom, emphasizing the 'his'. Mom ignores Jayun as I secretly feel sorry for the girl but decide to keep to myself. My mom always starts fights for no reason, and I don't really feel like bickering with her right now.

"Go back to sleep Jayun, you have school." Mom commands to her as I eventually cool down.

"Will you stay with me?" I ask her as she flicks her tongue in annoyance.

"You'll have to overcome this silly fear of yours eventually without my help. Don't scream so loud next time." She scolds me before leaving me in my room, the now dry towel still placed on my head. I furiously launch the towel off and to the corner of my bedroom as I'm left back alone, once again.

I slightly dim my lamp as I open up my laptop and go Spotify. Music has always been one of my biggest comforters. It's so interesting listening to new artists you've nevr heard of. And yeah, you can even find out about singers you'll learn to love. I click on the first playlist I see and let the music take over the dull room.

Rock music starts playing as an angelic voice starts singing the depressing lyrics.

"shwiun iri jeoldae anya
(It's never an easy thing)
ne ape seoneun geon
(To stand in front of you)
seurilleo hanpyeoniya
(It's like a thriller movie)
jal nagadagado
(Everything will be fine)
mwonga eogeutnamyeon
(But one thing goes wrong)
geudaero shijagiya
(That's when we're going down)"

The feminine voice continues singing as I'm drawn in like she's Pied Piper and I'm just a mere rat. This song is addicting. I look at my computer to see look at the artist of this song.