𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

"Wake up Scarlett, we're here!"

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

My eyelids flutter open as I squint at the brightness of the sun bleeding through the windows and directly into my hazel brown pupils. Minjeong is beside me, shaking me aggressively to wake me up from my slumber.

"How long was I asleep for?" I grumpily ask, still half asleep.

Minjeong takes down my black suitcase from the overhead compartment and hands it to me as I weakly smile looking at all the tiny pins I stuck onto the suitcase to add some spice to it. "Like, most of the ride." She says as I hide the now empty chip bags up my shirt to hide evidence of eating taboo food on the ride.

Minjeong and I are the last ones to leave the bus. Once we step out, we head towards the rest of our class that was lined up next to a gigantic hotel that could easily be as big as our school. I let out a yawn as I look up to admire the shining stars that mapped the dark sky. Because there was a lot of traffic, we ended up getting to Jeju two hours later than expected so it was already nighttime.

Ms. Kim starts counting down all of the students as we all fumble around tiredly, urging them to check into the hotel rooms so that we can rest in a comfortable bed. I let out another yawn which was quickly covered by a cold hand from the peer beside me.

"What are you doing?" I ask, mid-yawn as I swing his hand away from my mouth but is moved back by the owner of the body part.

"Your face looks weird when you yawn." Sunghoon states. "I'm only protecting you from looking ugly."

I roll my eyes at the boys' snarky comment. "That's interesting because I thought I looked ugly all the time, according to you." I mention back to the time last week where I was complaining to Jinsoul about how my hair looked terrible that day and Sunghoon bumped into our conversation just to say "Don't worry about your hair looking bad, you look ugly all the time anyway."

"You DO look ugly all the time, I'm just stopping you from scaring off the other classes with your hideous face, darling." He removes his hand as he looks off in the distance, proud of his insult.

"Darling? I'm not your darling." I scowl back as we're finally let into the hotel that had ceilings that seemed taller than N Seoul Tower, and glimmering statues that looked too expensive to be placed here.

"I know you're not, but the name is fitting, don't you think, darling?" He teases into my ear as I slam my fist into his groin. He wheezes in pain, making a few students look back in confusion. "Ouch! What the fuck was that for?"

"You are what you eat, right? I guess when you suck too much dick you start acting like one." I snarl at the boy who still was aching in pain, crouched down to his knees to decrease the agony. He looks at me in shock as I head towards the other students and away from him.