𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

|| SCARLETT ||

|| SCARLETT ||

If this is a dream, please wake me up.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢

Sunghoon broke up with me. For real. Now I really feel like I have no one. What did I do to deserve this? I've never been mean to someone who didn't have it coming for them.

I sadly throw on the outfit for the festival. Yeah, I'm still being forced to do it, even if I don't want to. The rest of the Loona members and I haven't really been talking much outside of rehearsal, and it really feels like a chore practicing with them. I'm really considering leaving the band after this one last performance.

I wore a dark blue denim matching skirt and top with a white sweater on top. I then pull on some fishnet stockings underneath and a pearl necklace. Finally, I place on some white boots. I may be depressed, but at least I look hot as fuck.

I walk my way to the school where the festival was being held. Originally, Sunghoon and I were going to drive together there. But plans have obviously changed, maybe for the better. I spot Ms. Kim waiting for me at the front of the school.

"Finally, The rest of your members are here. Please meet them in the room you're always in." She directs me as I give her a weak smile and make my way to the room. I walk in to see the rest of the members dressed lavishly, wearing shiny jewelry and clothing that stood out in the crowd.

They all give me small smiles, all except for Heejin. I quietly make my way to my microphone as I make sure it's working. I look up for a second and see everyone looking at me. They have something to say. "What?" I ask before Hyunjin sighs.

"Scarlett, we've all discussed this and we think it's best if you don't do the performance today. Actually, it'll just be better without you in the group. You've grown out of our friend circle and it's too awkward for you to be here casually." Hyunjin explains, trying to give the most sympathetic smile. Why did I see this coming?

I stare at them in shock for a second, wondering if they were being serious. By the look on their faces, they definitely were. "You can kick me out of the group, but if you do then you're not allowed to sing any of the songs I have written, which last time I checked, is our whole discography."

They stare at me in disbelief. They were considering it. I give a small smile. "Don't worry, I'm sure Heejin is a great songwriter, right? You always bragged about it before. Just let me perform with you guys tonight, and then I'll be out of your way."

They smile displeasingly as we start to bring our instruments down the hall and to the stage which was blocked out from the outside with a curtain. We set up our microphones as the emcee starts to announce us to the crowd. "Okay, students! Our next performance for the night will be from the talented rock band, Loona!"

The curtains open to reveal a large crowd of students sitting on the chairs, looking excited. I take a deep breath, as the drums start playing. In the corner of my eye, I see Sunghoon with his friends. we make eye contact, but I break it away and force a smile. I'm not being sad over that douche.

My cue to sing comes as I gleefully sing the lyrics of our newest song 'I Wait'. The lyrics are gloomy, sort of representing my current mood. I remember when I wrote this song, thinking 'These lyrics are so depressing for someone who has never felt so sad before.' I guess I spoke too soon.

Before I know it, the end of the song arrives as the audience stands up to their feet, applauding loudly. The members and I take a 90 degrees bow before heading backstage. There were a lot of performances still left, but I wasn't really in the mood to watch them.

I leave the auditorium and walk to the benchers of the football field. The sun had already set and I slightly shivered in my thin clothing as I had left my jacket in the classroom. I sit in silence for a few minutes before I a couple of footsteps sit beside me.

"You're Scarlett Heo, right?" The woman asks. She had a stern look on her face as if she was some sort of director for a school board. "Yeah, I am. How do you know me?"

The woman giggles at my question. I was starting to wonder if it was an obvious answer. "I've known about you for a while now, Scarlett. I knew you were a good singer, but I didn't know you were going to be that good." She says as I'm left confused. "You know me...?"

"Oh yes, you're quite famous in my workplace. My company and I have been trying to hunt you down for a while now. The truth is..." She reaches out for my hand and places a small business card in it. "Would you be interested in signing a contract with our company as a producer? I think you'll be a really large success if you said yes."

I look at the small business card that had "BIGHIT ENTERTAINMENT" written on it in orange letters. I've heard of Bighit, it's the company that only the biggest group BTS is under! I gasp as I read it, making sure it's not fake. It's been my biggest dream since I was younger of becoming a famous singer, is this finally my chance?

"Oh my god, I don't know what to say." I laugh a little bit, looking at her with thankful eyes. "Don't worry about it dear, just call up the agency and we'll sort something out. But for now, let's go inside. You look like you're about to freeze to death! We both head inside to the school where she bids me farewell.

I can't believe it! How did a seemingly terrible day end up so well? Nothing can bring me down after this. This is the luckiest day of my life!

My phone suddenly dings from my pocket as I take it out. It was a post on Instagram that I was tagged in? I click on the post and see a bunch of screenshots of a text between two people talking shit about people in our school!

Why am I tagged in this? I'm not even mentioned in the texts? My eyes wander lower to the screen where I read the caption. "SCARLETT HEO FROM MS. KIM'S CLASS TALKING SHIT ABOUT FELLOW STUDENTS???"

I have to stop myself from laughing. This is so fake, who's going to believe it? I get another notification that I was tagged in another post. I click on the new notification that shows a video of me pouring that drink onto Minseo. The sound was taken away so you couldn't hear what I was saying. The caption read "SCARLETT HEO FROM MS. KIM'S CLASS BULLYING NEW GIRL???"

I take it back. This day is terrible.

⇠┅┅┅┅┅┅┅༻❁༺┅┅┅┅┅┅┅⇢