𝟬𝟭𝟬. friend in me.

— ❝ ( chapter ten, friend in me ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

THE NEXT DAY, Moonyoung stirred awake to see the Lee boy sleeping peacefully next to her

THE NEXT DAY, Moonyoung stirred awake to see the Lee boy sleeping peacefully next to her. She snorted and got out of bed to order both of them some breakfast. She ordered some french toast and quickly received it. She placed the two orders into the microwave and heated them for 3 minutes. She realised she would be wearing her uniform from yesterday so she looked around for a hoodie or jacket and quickly found one. She placed it over her day-old uniform when a loud ding woke the Lee boy from the dream world.

He groggily sat up and noticed the sweet smell of french toast. "Lee Suho," Moonyoung called as he whipped his head over to see her eating a plate of french toast. "Did you get some for me?" he asked as she nodded "In the microwave," she replied as he got the box out and the two ate in silence when he noticed Moonyoung wearing his jacket.

"You're wearing my jacket," he stated as she nodded "It looks better on me," she replied as he snorted at her choice of words.

After eating breakfast Suho changed into Uniform and the two left the apartment. "Omo! I forgot, let's take my motorbike today," Moonyoung said as he nodded. She hopped on with him following suit, and the two drove off to school.

Their first lesson was PE. Moonyoung borrowed a grey sweater set from Suho with the saebom PE jacket she borrowed from Soojin who always had an extra one. She was partners with Suho as the two threw the ball to one another.

When it was the break in between, she and Suho kept throwing the ball to each other when she noticed Taehoon and Hyun Gyu talking about the basketball match "The Divine Suho is back on the team!" Taehoon announced as Hyun Gyu and others groaned

"How are we supposed to beat that?" Hyun Gyu groaned before turning to Seojun. "You're pretty good at Basketball right?" Hyun Gyu asked as Seojun nodded "Why does it seem that way?" Seojun asked as Hyun Gyu nodded

"I'm the bomb," Seojun stated "Right! Of course, you are!" Hyun Gyu gushed as Moonyoung scoffed. "Then why not join us and play against varsity in a match during the school festival?" Hyun Gyu asked, "I'll have to ask Lim Jukyung first," Seojun replied coolly.

"She's the only one I listen to these days," he explained, "Oooh~ he only listens to her!" the class cooed as Suho stopped passing and Moonyoung made her way to stand next to him. Seojun got up and asked "Lim Jukyung, would you like to see me play basketball?" he asked coolly

"No, not at all," she deadpanned as Seojun dropped the ball and asked, "Not at all?" Jukyung continued to shake her head as Moonyoung snorted next to Suho who turned to her. "She's funny," Moonyoung laughed.

"Jukyung please allow it!" Hyun Gyu begged as he went on one knee "I really don't want to lose to Taehoon," he whined as Jukyung sighed and said "Whatever, do what you wish,"

"I will if that's what you want," Seojun stated, rather awkwardly before turning to Hyun Gyu "Count me in," Seojun shrugged "Okay, thank you!" Hyun Gyu said bowing to Jukyung.

"A light touch will do," Seojun mumbled loudly, throwing the ball into the air as if he was shooting as his little fangirls ran after the ball. "Ya, let's get back to throwing the ball," Moonyoung suggested as Suho and Moonyoung started throwing the ball to each other again.

Moonyoung struggled to catch it as Suho's throws were too high for her to reach. At some point, he threw it too hard and it hit her head making her fall backwards. Suho quickly ran towards her as the class followed quickly.

"Moonyoung! Are you alright?" Suho asked bending down to her only for her head to bump straight into his. "If I lose brain cells or my IQ drops, I'm going to murder you," she grumbled as he rubbed his forehead.

"Same goes for me," he remarked as Moonyoung and he walked back to schools bumping shoulders and pushing each other lightly. Jukyung watched as jealousy bubbled inside her. Soojin's voice ringing in her head. "You'll never be as close to Suho as Moonyoung is,"

Suho and Moonyoung were carrying the balls away with two other boys when she heard Seojun say "Lim Jukyung you brat, Ya Lim Jukyung!" Suho grabbed a ball and threw it to Seojun's head

The two boys placed the basket down as Suho and Moonyoung approached Seojun. "What was that for?" Seojun asked "You're on clean-up duty today," Moonyoung deadpanned as she and Suho left the Han boy with the basket of balls.

"Childish brats," Seojun muttered as Suho stopped with Moonyoung next to him. "Don't you want your bike back?" Suho asked. Suho had convinced Moonyoung to go and get it towed with him.

"Aish, this jerk is really using Jukyung for revenge?" Moonyoung hissed as she got on Seojun's bike with Suho sitting on the back. "Let's go!" Moonyoung cheered as she and Suho zoomed off to tow the bike.

"Was it you two who got it towed?" Seojun asked "You've lost your mind," Seojun grumbled, "I have the key, remember?" Moonyoung teased before the two left Seojun dumbfounded.

Later, Moonyoung was in the bathroom skipping class eating her lollipop when she heard the three brats she saw last time in the music room, bullying Gowon. She was about to step in when Jukyung threw water at them. Moonyoung decided to lean back and see the drama unfold.

"Damn, my perm!" the one in the middle shrieked "What on earth?" she shrieked again eyeing Jukyung. "I was only watching that foul mouth of yours," Jukyung remarked "Who are you to say that about her?" Jukyung asked angrily.

"Who cares if you're pretty on the outside? When you're rotten on the inside," Jukyung snarled "A Junior?" the girl asked "Who do you think you are sticking your nose in our business," the girl was about to grab Jukyung's hair so that's when Moonyoung stepped in.

"Han Gowon is my sister," Moonyoung deadpanned as she continued eating her lollipop. "Jang Moonyoung?" the girls asked as Gowon ran out of the bathroom with Jukyung following behind. Soojin and Soo-ah had just entered "What's with that wrench?" Moonyoung heard the girl grumble

"What did you say?" Soojin asked "Who's this wrench?" the girl asked again eyeing Soojin. Soojin glared at her before almost kicking her in the face, making the girl stumble backwards. Soo-ah gasped while Moonyoung smirked.

"Oh, I missed," Soojin sighed "If I catch you, girls, again, you'll be signing up for nose surgery," Soojin warned as she and Soo-ah left the bathroom. The three girls were about to leave when Moonyoung got to the door and stopped them.

"Where do you think you're going?"