𝟬𝟯𝟬. hospital haze

— ❝ ( chapter thirty, hospital haze. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

M

M.Y.K WAS HAVING ANOTHER SHOOT. Seojun was the model again, he had been doing a stellar job as Moonyoung checked the photos and made sure the outfits were put together. Today was supposed to be a day where everything got done. As Moonyoung was examining the photos, a familiar melody played from the speaker. Moonyoung stopped looking at the photos and turned to Seojun --- whose face had dropped completely. She listened to the next few beats of the song and her heart dropped, "What is this!?" she asked angrily as everyone froze, trembling, "Let's finish this another time," she murmured, her voice faltering before she and Seojun ran out of the studio.

They ran straight to Move Entertainment, not caring who they were going to have to barge through, but before they even entered the building, Suho came running out of it. "YAH LEE SUHO!" Moonyoung thundered, slapping the boy as Seojun grabbed him by the collar, "Did you hear the song? The song that was released by move entertainment," Seojun asked angrily.

Suho pushed past both of them and ran off, "That jerk!" Moonyoung yelled as she and Seojun ran after him. Suho had stopped one car and when both Moonyoung and Seojun had gotten to him, the next car was approaching. And this time it wasn't so lucky. The car hit the three teenagers right on. Seojun and Suho fell to the floor while the car had hot Moonyoung with so much force that she was lifted off the ground and fell right on top of the car.

A single tear slid from her eye as the darkness embraced her like an old friend.

Three teenagers with a complicated relationship were rushed into the hospital. All three in critical condition. Both boys were finally confirmed to have nothing seriously wrong with them as one had a broken leg while the other had a broken arm. Jang Moonyoung however was in much more critical condition --- she had not awoken for 3 hours, doctors had come to the conclusion that she was in a coma from physical trauma.

Jang Woojin sat by his daughter's bed, worrying as he rubbed her hand and prayed that she'll be alright. The first person to visit was Mr. Lee who came to wish her fast recovery. Not long later, Seojun Mihyang and Gowoon came by to visit Moonyoung. "Poor thing," Mihyang sighed worriedly as Jang Woojin hung his head low. "I hope Moonyoungie will make a fast recovery," Mihyang said, trying to wear a somewhat cheerful tone as Gowon sniffled at the look of Moonyoung.

Seojun looked so regretful. He only could be her friend again for a few months and now she was in a coma. He went to sit by her and tears brewed in his eyes as he watched her state. "I'm sorry," he murmured sadly, he bent down to hide his face as tears slipped from his eyes.

The last person to visit her that day was Suho. Suho had been holding the idea of seeing her for a good while but eventually, he had to come and see her. By that time, Mr. Jang had left the room to go home, and when Suho entered the V.I.P room, he remembered the first time he had ever visited Moonyoung in the hospital.

Right after Seyeon was pronounced dead, Moonyoung had collapsed and was sent to the hospital immediately. Suho moved his wheelchair over to the side of her bed and tears welled up in his eyes at the state of her. She was deathly pale and her rosy complexion was replaced by a swampy green hue. She had a cut on her cheek and a small wound right at the corner of her lip. She looked so similar to that night they had lost Seyeon, it had made him sick to his stomach.

Suho stroked her hair softly as he just stared at her. Hoping that her eyes would just magically open and tell him everything was going to be okay. That night, the only thought that ran through their heads was if Jang Moonyoung was going to be alright.

During the course of the week, Kang Soojin visited her after her heated argument with Han Seojun. Soojin just sat still and observed her friend who looked terrible. Then it was Taehoon, Hyun Gyu, and Chorong's friend group who was balling loudly in the room. Suho and Seojun were frequent visitors, they just sat in pure silence while they watched as her chest rose and fell peacefully.

Jang Moonyoung was having a very calm time in pure silence, her chest rising and falling as her head was blank and tranquil. Her father had devoted most of his time to the hospital and even set up an office in the room.

He was working peacefully when he turned to look at his daughter's statistics and her heart rate started to drop in a deadly pace. "Help!" he yelled running out of the V.I.P room, "My daughter is dying!" he yelled as nurses and doctors ran to the room for aid.

Suho and Seojun were in their own room when they could hear a faint yell that belonged to Mr Jang. Both boys looked at each other before rushing to leave the room, Seojun pushing Suho's wheelchair as fast as possible. They got to her room and could see doctors and nurses surrounding her bed as they could hear the doctors yelling things as the nurses scrambling around to get them things.

Eventually, the doctors finally got her vitals back to normal and she was restabilized. She was finally back to normal. Everyone finally let a sigh of relief as she was stable again, the doctors ran a few tests and made sure she was alright before leaving the room.

The next day, Seojun was by her side when her eyes finally fluttered open. "Jun?" she asked groggily as Seojun jumped before beaming. "Moon, you're awake? You're alright? Hold on --- hello? Moonyoung woke up!" Seojun called happily as a nurse came in and informed her about what happened.

"I-I almost died?" Moonyoung asked, surprised as Seojun nodded. You scared the crap out of me and Suho," Seojun said, "You and Suho? Did you guys make up?" Moonyoung asked as Seojun nodded, Moonyoung's lips curved into a wide smile, her eyes following her mouth. "That's great!" she exclaimed.

After Moonyoung was caught up with the events that happened while she was unconscious, she and Seojun wandered around the Hospital. "It feels so nice to be up and going again," she murmured as she turned to Seojun. "I want to walk on my own for a while," she told him as Seojun sent her a look before nodding and leaving her alone.

She was walking around when she stopped by a TV announcing Mr. Lee's retirement from the industry and her first thought was Suho. She ran as fast as her legs could take her to find him but she stopped at the top of a stairwell when she saw Suho and Jukyung kiss.

Her heart stopped at the sight of them, she could feel her stomach turn, and she felt warm tears well in the corners of her eyes though her face remained stoic. She looked up to the ceiling to stop them from slipping and let out an airy chuckle. "You idiot," she murmured before wiping her eyes and going back to her room.

She was just getting better and now, she felt like she was sick again.