𝟬𝟱𝟬. in the end.

— ❝ ( chapter fifty, in the end. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

     IN THE END, Jang Moonyoung had never been happier

IN THE END, Jang Moonyoung had never been happier. After the wedding, Moonyoung returned to America where she began to go to university. Her four years went by smoothly, though she had a bit of trouble keeping up, right at the end. She graduated with all honors and she began to study for her MBA after she had finished that, she began to work under her father.

In a few years, Moonyoung was finally given full authority over her late mother's fashion brand and a few other of her father's baby companies. Moonyoung still stays in contact with all of her friends, though it is hard to hang out or make time for them.

Moonyoung now lives part-time in five different countries; Seoul ── Korea, Milan ── Italy, Paris ── France, London ── England, and New York City ── America. She always tries to divide her time evenly among the countries but ended up always spending the most time in Paris and the least time in London.

But every year, without fail, Moonyoung will visit the graves of three people; Her grandmother who passed away while she was in University, Her mom, and Seyeon. And she will always somehow find a way to spend time with her father.

Seojun's band became a total hit and every two years, his band travels in world concerts. Moonyoung always bought tickets if they were in her area and she could visit Seojun and Jukyung who had become the band's head stylists.

And no matter where Moonyoung is, she will always find time for him.

IF YOU PICKED...

YUN YOUNGJAE AND MOONYOUNG,

The couple went to University together and studied for their MBA together and when they both graduated, tragedy had truck when the Yun Family Patriarch and Youngjae's grandfather had died, instating Youngjae as the custodian of the Yun Family trust, a trust now worth billions of dollars while leaving all of his other assets to other family members.

Youngjae likes to travel with Moonyoung and visit her when possible, but when both people are too busy, it's quite hard. But as some say, distance makes the love fonder, the long-distance relationship just makes them miss each other more and anticipate when they'll get to meet again. They still keep in contact with Daphne and Diego who have finally gotten together, and they got married and had two kids, Yuna and Minjun.

OR...

LEE SUHO AND MOONYOUNG,

In the beginning, things were quite hard for them as Suho went to SNU, to study music and Moonyoung was in America, studying at Harvard in business. But when they both graduated, things got easier. Suho stayed in Seoul, and though Moonyoung didn't live there full time, they still saw each other quite frequently every few weeks or so. Suho became a very famous music producer and managed to buy back Move Entertainment where he became the CEO.

Every few years, they reunite with the Saebom crew where they all have drinks and catch up. Everyone went on their own paths and grew into different people. And after Suho finished his military service, the couple got married, merged their companies, and had one son, Youngho.

NO MATTER WHAT YOU CHOOSE,

Moonyoung had gone a long way from the melancholic, heartbroken, teenage girl. She's now a happy woman who lives simply and slowly. Her life used to be chaos, but now it's just calm and orderly. Her heart had been all healed with time, with patience, and with love. Jang Moonyoung had healed, and she was so proud of herself, because if you had told her younger self she healed, and was happy, she would've never believed you. But Moonyoung could finally rest and live her life in peace because her battle was over. she was finally free from the chains that imprisioned her. In the end, she was free.