𝟬𝟮𝟮. all fun in games

— ❝ ( chapter twenty-two, all fun in games. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

MOONYOUNG WAS HAPPILY FOLDING HER CLOTHES

MOONYOUNG WAS HAPPILY FOLDING HER CLOTHES. normally she would never do such a heinous thing. But because it was a school trip, she would sacrifice a few things for it. She folded all of her more casual clothing and her necessities like; her toothbrush and other things. After she had finished she went to sleep so she could wake up earlier.

The next morning, she was still sleepy, but her chauffeur took her to school where she met up with Suho. They were walking towards the group when they saw Soo-ah cooing about Seojun and Jukyung striped shirts. "Are you jealous?" Moonyoung teased quietly as he glared at her.

"Hold up, Moonyoung! Suho! Why are you wearing couple outfits?" Soo-ah asked as both Moonyoung and Suho glanced at each other's outfits and their own. They indeed were wearing the same jacket, same shirt and similar pants. "Omo! Are you two going out?" She asked "No!" they said simultaneously. Moonyoung ignoring the pain in her heart.

When they were on the bus, Seojun pulled Jukyung to sit next to him. Soojin was about to sit next to Suho when he pulled Moonyoung to sit next to him. Soojin glared at Moonyoung quietly before going to sit somewhere else.

"Ya! You two are sitting next to each other!" Hyun Gyu pointed out as all heads turned to Jukyung and Seojun. "Go on a date!" they cheered. "Don't mind them," Moonyoung murmured as she started to dose off, her head resting on his shoulder.

When they finally arrived at their destination, everyone got off and looked around while Mr Han took some pictures. "Okay, everyone! Go and unpack in your tents and let's meet back here in 30 minutes!" Mr Han stated as everyone went off to their tents.

Suho had called for Jukyung but she ignored him and ran over to Soo-ah. Moonyoung noticed the gloomy mood he was in and laughed. "Ya! She'll warm back up to you eventually," she laughed as she also went off to take pictures with the group.

In their tent, the five girls started to unpack when Soo-ah brought out her microphone. "Why did you bring a mic?" Jukyung asked, "I brought it so we could have fun all night," Soo-ah beamed before singing her favourite song. "Amor Fati,"

"Look at you all excited," Soojin laughed, "Ya! No one will be able to sleep tonight," Sihyun remarked as she and Soo-ah started giggling. "I've never slept in a tent before," Jukyung stated, "I haven't done this in a while either," Soojin sighed.

"The last time I went camping with Suho's family," Soojin stated, "Before I went to America Suho, My dad and I went on a trip together. We use to go all the time," Moonyoung added "I hate camping though," she added quickly seeing the frown of both Soojin's and Jukyung's face.

"You and Suho must be very close since you guys were born," Jukyung mused as Moonyoung smiled nodding. Suddenly Soo-ah started banging on her suitcase. "Oh right, apparently there was this girl from class 6 who asked Suho out. But he rejected her saying he liked someone else," Soo-ah whispered

"Are you serious? Suho likes someone?" Sihyun asked, "Do you think it might be you, Jangmoon?" Soo-ah asked, "Do you actually believe that? I'm sure he made that up," she laughed, "Stop getting me involved Choi-soo," she added.

"Waee~ People thought you two were dating ever since you stepped into school! I mean you guys make a really good couple," Soo-ah whined, "It's hard to believe you guys have been best friends ever since birth! Be honest with me Jangmoon, haven't you ever had feelings for Suho?" Soo-ah asked as Sihyun nodded in agreement and Soojin and Jukyung listened in.

"Never," Moonyoung said simply "You guys are being absurd," she added, "Haven't you, come on tell me!" Soo-ah begged as she and Soojin started to giggle and play fight but Soojin got a bit carried away and accidentally hit Soo-ah in the face.

Everyone was around and taking pictures when Mr Han told them to gather together to take a picture. "Suho, Monyoung, you should join," he said "I'm good," they said simultaneously. "Okay," Mr Han sighed, "You two have no sociability," Soojin sighed.

'Why don't you go and join," Moonyoung remarked as Soojin rolled her eyes and joined the group. After taking a picture on the wrong count, there were protests before Soo-ah suddenly said, "Mr Han! Take a picture of the couple!" Pushing Seojun and Jukyung to each other.

After the photo, everyone asked them if they were a couple. "Yah, hurry up and take off your clothes," Jukyung said quickly. "You're so weird," Seojun said as the two started quarrelling.

Later that night, there was some MC guy who came dressed in pink. "I'm MC Jaerong, the cutest recreation MC ever! It's nice to meet you all!" he introduced as everyone cheered. "Does everyone know the newspaper game?" he asked as the was a reply of yes.

"A team consist of 4 people. Choose someone you think is really good or you like," he exclaimed as everyone scrambled to get in a group of four. Taehoon was dragging Jukyung over but somehow it was Moonyoung, Suho, Taehoon and Soo-ah. Soojin had joined another group while Jukyung stood there looking astray. Moonyoung was about to offer her place to Jukyung but Seojun had gone and snatched her. The MC explained the rules to them and the game was afoot.

During the first round, almost every group was out -- including Soojin's group. There were only Chorong, Moonyoung and Jukyung's teams left. The MC told everyone to fold the paper again. Suddenly, Seojun picked Jukyung up and Suho made his way over but was held back by Taehoon.

Soo-ah had gotten on Taehoon's back, so it just left Suho to pick Moonyoung up. He swiftly picked her up and the three teams continued the battle. Chorong's team was the first to fall. Then left Seojun's and Suho's teams.

The MC raised the stakes and told the boys to lift a leg. Taehoon and Hyun Gyu were struggling whilst Suho and Seojun did it with ease. Finally, Hyun Gyu got tired and he and Sihyun had fallen making Seojun and Jukyung follow along.

When Suho finally put Moonyoung down, her team celebrated before she finally took a good look at Suho. He definitely grew up well. His features were now defined, and he looked more handsome than his child years. Soo-ah's voice rung in her head.

"Haven't you ever had feelings for Suho?"