𝟬𝟭𝟲. my sassy girl.

— ❝ ( chapter sixteen, my sassy girl. ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

 ) ᵕ̈ ೫˚∗

JANG MOONYOUNG WAS ON A WALK when she bumped into Lee Suho

JANG MOONYOUNG WAS ON A WALK when she bumped into Lee Suho. "Divine Suho~" she called as she ran to him, bumping him on the shoulder. "Moonyoung," he greeted. "Where are you off to?" she asked "I dunno," he replied. "Let's go get burgers," she stated as she dragged Suho to the burger place. "I'll go and order, you stay here," she ordered as she ran to the burger place.

She entered to see Jukyung running out. "Jukyung!" she called as Jukyung ran away out of her sight. She entered to see some random girls about to grab Jukyung's wallet. She quickly stomped on the wallet to stop them from touching it.

"Yah-" the bangs said before seeing Moonyoung. "Wait, you look familiar," she muttered. "I'm Jang Moonyoung," Moonyoung replied cooly before snatching the wallet.

"Is dumpling your friend? She used to buy me dumplings," the girl with bangs laughed as her little minions laughed with her. Moonyoung stood up and pinned the girl to the wall.

"Talk bad about Jukyung again, and I'll make sure you'll be buying me dumpings every hour," Moonyoung warned before pushing her to the glass wall and walking out. She saw Suho look around frantically and handed him the wallet.

"Find Imju and give it to her," Moonyoung told him as he sent her a grateful look before running off. She walked around the city before bumping into Chorong. "Oh Moonyoung!" he greeted as Seojun turned to them.

"Can I walk with you guys?" she asked "No," Seojun deadpanned, "Ah please~" she begged, giving him a pout and puppy eyes, the pout suddenly turned to a smirk before whispering "Tarzan,"

He sighed "Let's go," he said defeatedly. When suddenly Sun Ho's gang approached them. Seojun and she were mixed up with them once. "Wow look who it is," Sun Ho laughed.

"Han Seojun is here," one of the girls laughed "Jang Moonyoung?" he asked "What? You didn't recognize me when I beat your boys to a pulp? Han Seojun's side piece? Really Sun Ho? We're old friends" Moonyoung taunted.

"That was you?" Sun Ho asked, "Let's have burgers next time," Seojun joked "Let's go," Chorong said as the three turned to leave. "Ya, you. Why do you keep jetting every time you see me?" Sun Ho asked grabbing Seojun.

"Jang Moonyoung here at least gives us a show," he added, "We use to hang out all the time together," he said lightly punching Seojun's jacket. "Drawing a line now? I'm hurt" he asked.

"Let's not cause a scene," Seojun said, "Why? My mom was an actress," Moonyoung remarked. "They're mad scary when they talk seriously," one of the minions said.

Chorong suddenly threw his finished drink at Sun Ho. "Oh, my bad, I thought this was a trash can." he joked. "Do you want to die?" Sun Ho asked. Before he could touch Chorong, Moonyoung Seojun held him back by the jacket.

"Leave unless you want to die," Moonyoung warned, "We don't want to waste our time with hoodlums like you anymore," Seojun added as the two glanced at each other before pushing him back at the same time.

He was about to throw a punch before bangs held him back. "Sun Ho, let's just go!" she said, "Listen to your girlfriend --- or should I say, side piece?" Moonyoung taunted "What will you do here?" Seojun asked, "When should we face off?" Sun Ho asked tapping Moonyoung and Seojun on the shoulder.

They simultaneously grabbed his hand pushing it away, "When we want to," Moonyoung said coolly. "Let's go," Chorong said as the three left.  After walking around for a bit, Moonyoung decided to go on her own. "I'll get going," Moonyoung stated as she bid the two goodbyes and went on her own.

When she returned she saw Suho opening the door to that room. The room with so many memories, only happy ones. "Suho," she sighed before following. That room never changed. Guitars displayed one by one. The three laptops also stayed the same. Even the exact pillows were where they were 1 year ago.

The picture of her, Suho, Seyeon and Seojun together still sat on the piano. Suho grabbed it as she peeked at the photo. They sat on the sofa, taking in the surroundings.

"Seyeon," she heard Suho say "What do I do?" he asked, his eyes brimming with tears as he stared at the photo of them together, triple S and her. She held him tightly as he cried in her embrace.

She noticed that he fell asleep and placed him lying down on the couch. She then realized how hot he was. She quickly checked her temperature and realized he was indeed hot.

She quickly ran and got him a blanket and a bowl of hot water and a towel. She placed the towel on his head and hoped that the temperature would drop just a bit.

"Aish, you're normally colder than ice, why are you suddenly hot?"

AUTHOR'S NOTE...

so guess who is currently planning penthouse, another true beauty, vincenzo and other fanfics? 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️ feel free to request fanfics babes💋
-lee.