𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

CARL, CAN I KISS YOU?

ੈ♡

'LIZ, YOUR BOYFRIEND'S HERE.' LIP shouted, waking up the sleeping girl. she shot up, wiping her eyes really aggressively to wake herself. she went to the door, untying her hair out of the bun she had it in before.

'hi baby.' the girl smiled, pulling his arms and tugging him inside. 'what're you doing here?'

'i just wanted to come over.' max said, kissing his girlfriend gently. lizzie beamed, dragging him into the gallagher kitchen. 'good morning.'

'max!' jazzy gasped joyfully.

max grinned and picked up the girl from out of her chair, hanging her upside down. 'jasmine! my favorite monster.' the girl made some noises, to which lizzie rolled her eyes playfully.

'hi max,' fiona said, coming downstairs happily. she quickly went over to go get started on her coffee. max set jasmine down and sat down at a stool. lizzie sat down with him. 'someone bought the check cashing place on wentworth.' the woman remarked, checking her phone. '140 grand.'

'great. another artisanal pickle shop on the way.'

'just what we need.' lizzie nodded, crossing her arms as carl came downstairs. 'good morning bitch.'

'morning, chief.' fiona grinned, saluting to him jokingly. 'would my apache brother like toast? or do you only eat maize?'

carl rolled his eyes at her jokes and said, 'laugh all you want, but it got me a scholarship into military school.'

'no shit?' max asked, not filled in on the drama of lizzie's life anymore. lizzie nodded, looking to carl. 'good job.'

'thanks,' carl replied.

'does this mean we get a discount at the indian casino?'

'hey, can you hand me the cereal, marches without foreskin?' lip chimed in.

lizzie pursed her lips and asked her best friend, 'when are you leaving?'

'couple of days.' the boy responded. lizzie was sad that carl was leaving. she didn't want him to leave, but at least her and max were getting back to normal.

'mm. i'm losing my best dishwasher.' fiona said, placing her hand on her heart.

'uh-uh.' lip protested. 'second best!'

'not even close.' the woman smirked. she shook her head and turned to her brother. 'well, there's no chance you're leaving without a gallagher good-bye party.'