𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

HOLY SHIT, YOU STILL EXIST?

ੈ♡

     QUEENIE WAS LETTING ELIZABETH TATTOO over chuckie's swastika, which was a great idea. 'chuckie, you like flowers right?' the girl chuckled, leaning closer to him. she was tattooing a flower over the swastika, which looked shitty, but queenie was encouraging it either way.

      'oh, there are just the prettiest flowers out on the commune!' queenie smiles.

      'hey.' lip said as he walked into the kitchen.

      'holy shit, you still exist?' the girl asked, setting down the tattoo gun.

      'unfortunately,' he shrugged, setting down a cup and starting to pour jack daniels into it. 'what's going on chuckie? and lady i don't know,'

      'this is my grandma queenie.' chuckie explained.

      'oh, my god.' queenie gasped. 'as i live and breathe, you— frank gallagher 35 years ago.'

      'excuse me?' lip asked.

      'you are the spitting image of your father when he knocked me up.' queenie pointed out.

      'the fuck i am, grandma queenie.' lip chuckled, screwing the cap back on the bottle.

      'well, you could be twins. you hungry? let me make you something to eat.' queenie said, as lizz got up to give lip a hug.

      'you missed quite a lot. kev and v are making me go to real school next semester, debbie came home—'

      'i can't even fit in my clothes anymore.' debbie complained, cutting the blonde off, as she walked downstairs.

     'hey, debs.' lip said, going to give her a hug.

     'lip!'

     'you are a beautiful, sensual woman. you let it all hang out.' queenie tells the girl.

     'you're really showing, huh?' lip asked, feeling debbie's belly.

     debbie chuckled briefly before asking, 'still against it?'

     'it's a little late for that now, no?' lip answered. lizzie took a swig from his bottle of jack daniels. 'woah, put that down,'