𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

I'M WEARING A SKIRT DUDE! ❜

ੈ♡

     THE FOLLOWING DAY, AFTER LUNCH, lizzie went up to my room to find lexi holding something. 'what the hell?!' the blonde yelled, realizing what it was.

     it was a black velvet box, full of all the pictures lizzie had got when my mom died. it was basically all the pictures that had been taken since she was born.

     lizzie trembled, dropping the picture. it was a picture of bianca on the beach, in a pink bathing suit, holding a baby elizabeth. the woman was extremely tan, a gene her daughters didn't get, so she looked very out of place.

     'how'd you get this?' the older girl asked her, picking it up.

     lexi looked down over at jazzy's bed, which was where the box had been tucked away.

     lizzie picked the box up and grabbing another picture out of it. it was of her grandmother and her mom, plus one of her cousins or aunts or something.

     this was making her emotional. and she hated that.

     'you can't mess with shit that isn't yours, okay?' lizzie said, grabbing the box and setting it on top of her dresser.

     'okay,' the young girl quietly respond

ੈ♡

     THE DAY WAS DEBBIE'S GENDER reveal party. nick and carl had somehow gotten a car, with the money from whatever illegal shit they were up to.