𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE.

ੈ♡

     CARL GALLAGHER HAD BOUGHT BACK his families house and he decided he'd turn it into his crib. lizzie could care less, but it's was getting kind of annoying.

she had more important thinhgs to focus on though, like how today was the day the refugees left. elizabeth was going to miss them, especially lexi.

last night, the older girl had showed her leonardo dicaprio from the 90s and she practically fell in love with him. lizzie loved her, and she knew she was going to miss her so much.

one of the refugees hugged her, as v talked to her mom beside them. 'hey, be safe, okay?' lizzie said giving him a kiss on the head.

the boy nodded, getting into the car. then lexi walked over to her.

the blonde almost teared up before the younger girl handed her something. a purple toothbrush with a blade taped to it. 'this is for me?'

'to keep you safe.' she nodded.

'you're the sweetest.' lizzie said, kissing her on the forehead. 'stay safe, alright?'

she nodded and lizzie felt a tear roll down her cheek as lexi turned around and got in the car.

'i'll miss you!' the girl yelled, waving.

'gonna miss our little bouncers.' kev said as he shut the door. 'no mass murders, kids,'

as the van drove away v and kev continued to talk and lizzie wiped her tears. she hoped life treated them well.

'come on inside liz,' v told me. 'what do you have in your hand?'

'she gave me a shiv. she said it was to keep me safe.'

v pulled her 'almost daughter' into a hug, like how lizzie had hugged the kids not even five minutes ago. 'oh, i'm gonna miss them.'

'me too,'

ੈ♡

SO, ELIZABETH WAS FAILING ONLINE school and kev and v were making her go to real school at the start of the next semester. 'it's so dumb, y'know?' the blonde complained to debbie over the phone.