𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

⋆¸*ೃ☼ COMPLICATED | CARL GALLAGHER

❛ I THINK YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND I'VE EVER HAD

I THINK YOU'RE THE BEST FRIEND I'VE EVER HAD.

ੈ♡

LIZZIE WOKE UP ON THE gallagher couch with the worst fucking hangover.

she groaned as she sat up and discovered her knuckles were all cut up. what the fuck did i do? she got up off the couch and entered the kitchen, where almost everyone was.

she opened the fridge and contemplated grabbing a beer. but she instead grabbed a bowl from the cabinets and started to fix some cereal.

the girl sat down beside carl and in the seat across from her little sister. 'good morning jazzy.'

'good morning,'

'you okay?' carl asked her quietly.

lizzie nodded, tucking my hair behind my ears and started to eat her cereal. 'my knuckles hurt though. my whole body hurts, really.'

'you punched broken glass, so that might explain why.'

  'what's going on?' ian asked as he walked into the kitchen.

'called a family meeting.' fiona informed him.

'cause apparently she's the queen.' debbie muttered angrily.

'hey, don't start shit.' lip warned his younger sister.

'you stay up all night with a screaming baby and tell me that.' debbie scoffed.

'try babysitting a drunk lizzie all night.' carl says, nudging the girl's arm.

'shut up, asshole.' lizzie replied, nudging his arm even harder.

'i'm not invited?' ian asked, referencing the fact that no had attempted to notify him about the family meeting.

fiona turned to ian with a kind smile, 'i just didn't want to wake you.'

'how'd you sleep?' lip asked his brother as the pair came over and took a seat.

'good. slept all night.' ian replied.