Welcome

Third person's POV

A smile made its way onto Faya's lips, she had headphones covering her ears with gentle music flowing through them. She had a bag on her back, two suitcases in her hands and a smile seeing all the different students. Being a mind fairy sucked, she loved it but believes it shows who she was as a person, relating to her personality. The music drowned out the outside world, giving her peace and relaxation. She glanced at a boy who she walked past, who was flipping a knife around. She shook her head, smiling and continued on her way.

Faya didn't really know her way around but enough to navigate to where she needed to go. Kinda helped having a family that went to the school and a family friend the teaches at the school. She headed for the Fairy hall, walked inside and looked for her dorm. The word Winx on a plaque above the doors. The main doors to the dormitory were opened and she entered, looking around to see a bunch of plants. 

Earth Fairy. 

She confirmed, she was in a room of three. The room was quite large to accommodate three students, desks and have their own little areas. Faya was in a far corner, a room she had a little window nook. That had an arch way frame and pillows on the seating area. She placed her bags down, sitting on her new bed and started unpacking all her clothes and stuff. 

 Her roommates are named Terra and Musa. She guessed Terra was the Earth Fairy as she was the one who placed plants everywhere. Then Musa... she hadn't figured that out yet. Her headphones stayed on her head, lyrics and piano chords filling her ears. She decorated her part of the room with photos, books and posters of icons and things she liked. 

Faya didn't want to seem rude, so she turned to her two roommates, sliding her headphones off. She glanced at them, reading their thoughts and smiled, believing they were decent people. Terra was very optimistic, Musa seemed to find it annoying and Terra's thoughts were changing one minute to the next. 

"It's Faya, right?" Musa asked as Terra left the room with more plants. 

"Yeah, that's me." She nodded with a soft smile, fiddling with her hands. Musa nodded, smiling and pointed to Faya's headphones. 

"Mind fairy?" She questioned, Faya nodded, chuckling nervously and pointed to Musa's headphones. 

"Mind fairy?" Musa nodded, with a smile. Faya had placed her bags under the bed, so they were out of mind and out of sight. 

"What magic of the mind?" Faya asked, sitting on her bed. Looking at Musa curiously. 

"Emotions, you?" 

"Mainly thoughts, but once in a blue moon I can read emotions." Faya answered and closed her eyes for a moment, trying to block out the overwhelming feeling of having to deal with all the thoughts. Musa was easy to deal with, but everyone else was hard and painful. 

"What's your story?"  Musa asked, scanning Faya's face. 

"My family travels between the worlds, sometimes Eraklyon and then sometimes Earth. For a couple of weeks I had to be in a human school. It was horrible, I was in the school cafeteria and their thoughts were overwhelming, I could hear everything they were all thinking, all at once. It was one of the worst experiences I had with my powers. I couldn't have my headphones on me to block it all out, I was hurt, it was traumatising, I became weak and for a little while I stopped using my powers to the point were they pretty much didn't exist. But they're coming back, slowly and Headmistress Dowling says she's going to help with getting them back and stronger as well as suitable for me." She explained, trying to not feel anything so Musa didn't have to put up with it. She nodded, sitting next to Faya and gave her a sad smile.