Sleep

Faya stared Sky in the eye, glad to see the burning rage gone from his face. He tucked some hair behind her ear, taking a deep breath and sighed.

"I'm sorry if I scared you." He whispered to her, she smiled gently at him, shaking her head.

"Sky, it's all good. I promise." He nodded, still feeling bad. He yawned, covering his mouth and gave the girl a sleepy smile.

"You should get some sleep." Faya whispered, giggling slightly as he shook his head defiantly. Which brought a smile to his lips, he laid down and brought her with him, looking into her gorgeous eyes.

"Only if you stay with me." She nodded, kicking off her shoes and socks and listened to Sky's shoes hit the ground. Sky kept an arm wrapped around her, while she rested her forehead on his chest. Sky fell asleep quickly, unconsciously bringing Faya closer to him. She smiled, watching him in his peaceful state. It was nice to see him like this, she looked at the door seeing Riven walked in and gave him a small smile. He nodded, being quiet and flopped down on his own bed.

Faya closed her eyes, wanting to take a nap and relax for a little. An hour or two later she woke up seeing Sky still fast asleep. Faya smiled at him, slowly removing his arm from her waist and sat up. Faya's breath hitched in her throat, relaxing immediately. The hand that had wrapped itself around Faya's wrist was only Sky.

"Don't go." He whispered, Faya nodded with a caring smile and laid back down.

"I thought you were sleeping." She whispered, he shrugged with a small smile.

"I've just been looking over you." He didn't really feel like sleeping, too much on his mind and Faya was there so he got at least her peacefulness.

"When did you wake up?" She asked, playing with his hair.

"45 minutes after we first fell asleep." Sky grabbed her hand, holding it in his and took a deep breath. Staring into her eyes, rubbing away the tears that came from her eye as she yawned.

"I could ease your mind into sleeping?" She offered quietly, he nodded loving seeing her eyes change colour whenever she used her magic. Placing her hands on his temples she slowly eased his mind into slumber. Faya kissed his lips, watching him fall into slumber. Slowly removing her hands, she laid back down and let her eyes scan over his face.

She stayed awake, making sure Sky didn't wake up at any point. She wanted him to get some rest, he didn't look too great when he was walking around half asleep. Faya was back in her dorm, she spent two hours with Sky and then decided to go back to her own dorm and do some things. Faya was the only one in her dorm, she got a note that the others went out to help Bloom with some support of telling her parents about what happened.

It did hurt to hear she wasn't invited but she also wanted to stay at Alfea. Faya blasted some music, danced around as she did some random stuff to occupy her time. A grin was plastered onto her lips, she didn't really give a care about anything at that moment.

The girl wanted to just loosen up, she finished some homework and then just laid in bed reading a book. She walked down to the dining hall, grabbed some dinner and then sat in by herself. A kiss was placed on her cheek, she looked up seeing Sky and grinned at him. He sat across from her, wondering why she wasn't with any of the others.

"Where are they?" He curiously asked, grabbing her hand at the conflicted look that filled her face.

"They're in the human world, Bloom's telling her adoptive parents about everything that has happened and the others came with her as support." He nodded, a small sigh escaping his lips. He tucked some hair behind her ear, kissed her hand and then continued eating. Faya smiled twirling some hair with her finger as she waited for Sky to finish with his food.

"Want any dessert?" She asked standing up, he grabbed her plate and his own with a nod.

"Yeah but I'll get it. What do you want?"

"Surprise me." He chuckled, walked off and came back moments later. She grinned seeing him come back with the desserts and handed her a chocolate lava cake. She thanked him, grabbing a spoon and began eating the sugary goodness. Sky had some pastries, that were filled with cream. Faya glanced at some of the mind fairies who helped her out the night the Burned Ones attacked and smiled as they waved at her.

Sky grinned, seeing her happy with people who care and stood up for her in a moment of weakness. Faya turned to him, a bright smile on her lips, she tilted her head and watched him.

"Why are you so happy?" She curiously asked, giggling as he shrugged and had a cute expression.

"Just happy to see you happy." He whispered softly, holding her hand in his.

After they finished eating their food, they sat down for a little bit and then went their separate ways. Faya showered, got into her pyjamas and watched some movies on her laptop. The girl loved 90s' movies, they gave her a heartwarming feel which modern movies couldn't give her. Faya was walking in the living area, turned towards the door and opened it.

"My, you must love me if we're seeing each four times, just in one day." She teased, leaning against the door frame, staring at Sky with a playful look in her eyes.

"I do love you Faya, you mean everything to me." Her smirk faded and a blush replaced the look covering her face.

"You love me?" She asked quietly, Sky stepped in, closing the door behind him and placed his sweats pants and spare shirt on the ground. He cupped her face in his hands, watching her nod and closed her eyes as their lips met. Their kiss held a tiny bit more passion then it normally would, yet it still held their usual sweetness and gentleness. Sky pulled away slightly, grinning cheekily at her and laughed at how much she was blushing.

"Does that answer your question?" He whispered, caressing her cheek. She nodded blushing and fiddled with his hair.

"I love you too Sky." He grinned, stepping back and picked up his clothes.

"Bathroom is over there." Faya pointed, then sat down on the couch. Sky came back moments later, dressed in his other clothes and pulled Faya up.

"So what were you doing before I came?"

"Just watching some movies." She shrugged, dragging him to her room and put on a dvd into her laptop. He chuckled, letting her sit down first and then grabbed the laptop, placing it in between them so they could both see.

"So, what's this movie called?" Sky asked, watching the intro cast play with music filling his ears.

"10 things I hate about you." She informed, grinning happily as she watched the movie. Three movies later, Faya had gradually started to grow tired. Sky had learned her love for 80s' and 90s' movies and hearing her explanation, he understood what she meant.

He closed her laptop, placed it on charge and then laid down next to her. She tiredly smiled at him, the two facing each other. Faya rested her forehead on his chest, grinning as Sky wrapped his arms around her.