Gone

Warning longer chapter than normal and outfit belongs to be, can be found on shoplook

A couple of days had passed, Faya had gotten a text from Musa saying they were coming back in a couple of days. She smiled texting her reply and then placed her phone down on her bed. Patting down her skirt, placed her coat on and walked outside. Once she got outside, her heels clicked against the stone a small tune escaping her lips. 

Faya hadn't spoken to anyone for the last few days, just been hanging out by herself and practicing her magic. Hoping for her wings to come back, only she didn't want to drain herself too much so she didn't push herself too far. The clouds were grey, no blue sky showing. She was waiting for the storm to come, knowing it would be in the next few days. 

A grin formed on her face seeing Sky, she jogged over to him stumbling in her boots and giggled as he caught her. A smirk on his lips, she had arms on his shoulders and his arms were wrapped around her waist. 

"Why do you keep wearing heels? I'm sorry to say but you have trouble walking in them." She snorted, covering her mouth with a hand and looked into his eyes. 

"The more I wear them, I hopefully will get better." He kissed her cheek, then her lips swaying slightly. He gave her a loving smile, keeping her wrapped in his arms.

"So, what are you doing out here?" He curiously asked, tucking some hair behind her ear. 

"Just came looking for you, see how you were doing. Plus, I'm done isolating myself for no apparent reason." He chuckled, nodding and looked to the side seeing Saul. He stepped away from Faya, his joyful look slowly fading away. Faya walked over, Saul looked at her with an unreadable look. 

"Everything okay?" She asked kindly, he nodded and cleared his throat. 

"Are you okay, since that night?" Faya nodded and walked at Sky's side. He glanced at her, the smile returning and tugging at his lips. He turned his look towards Saul and listened to what he had to say. It was eating him from the inside out, he desperately wanted to tell her the truth and he honestly doesn't know why he hadn't told her the truth yet. 

"Where's Riven?" Saul asked, looking at Sky. 

"Don't know, probably getting high somewhere with Dane. Can't believe he knew this place was fucked way before I did. Didn't even take a dead dad." Sky bluntly said, Faya frowned glancing up at him, feeling bad that his friendship is coming apart. 

"One day, I hope you will see everything I did was for your benefit Sky." Saul looked ashamed, like whatever he has told Sky was hurting him. Faya looked at the trees which were moving in the wind, she glanced at the birds that flapped in the skies and then back at the two men she was walking with. Saul stopped in his tracks, causing Sky and then Faya to stop. 

"Faya, I need to talk with you." Faya could hear the importance in his voice and let her eyes scan over him with a concerned gaze. 

"Okay..." She trailed off, her mind going over through a million things on what he had to say to her. They sat on the steps leading into part of the school, Sky sat behind a couple of steps above her. Saul sighed, rubbing his face and went to start talking about the truth. 

"Faya, what I'm about to tell you will more than likely hurt you. Please remember, that I myself only found out a couple of days ago." She nodded slightly, panicking internally over the possible subjects that are going to be spoken about. 

"Ericeth and Alyssa, they aren't your actual parents. They took you from your actual parents when you were seven." 

"That's not possible, I remember all of my childhood. For my ninth birthday, th-they give me a guide of magical potential." Faya shook her, not believing a word he said.