Extra 4

Takes place before 'Gone' and is dedicated to @JATPWillexlover 

Mentions of a heavy period and obviously blood. Swearing as well

Faya woke up in a grumpy mood, she wasn't a morning person, that was for sure and something was different this morning. The girl pushed herself from the comfort of her bed, her mind finally catching up and becoming alert. 

"No, no, no!" She whimpered, clutching her stomach as a stabbing feeling rushed over her, she jumped out of her bed and ran to the bathroom. The girl continued to whimper as she showered, cleaning herself of the blood that was on her legs. She didn't want to leave the warm cocoon of the water, it relieved her of the pain and made everything disappear. Yet the girl knew she needed to leave, so she changed into a set of Sky's hoodie and sweatpants, making sure she had her sanitary items prepared and nearby. The brunette had her arms wrapped around her stomach, every step was agony and she just wanted to be with Sky. 

"What's wrong with you?" Aisha questioned, seeing the girl limping around with a hatred planted on her face, she just glared at the water-fairy and continued to walk around, making her way to the mini-fridge and pouted as all the sugary stuff was gone. 

"You look like you were hit by a train" Musa mused, walking next to the girl, Faya rolled her eyes and gave the girl the finger. She wasn't feeling to be teased by any means and she rolled her eyes as tears started rolling down her cheeks. 

"Fuck." Faya mumbled, wiping them away, then sobbed as Musa hugged her and all the other girls came by to see what was going on. 

"I'm going to change my bed sheets, then I'm going to go to the dining hall." She informed, walking back to her room to change her sheets. Once she did that, she placed her dirty sheets in the wash to be cleaned and then walked to the dining hall with the girls. Faya's sweet tooth was playing up, so just wanted to bury herself in the sweet food. 

Faya glared as the girls stared at her worriedly, they all knew her, they knew the signs and knew this just had to be her period. The girl looked out of place compared to everyone else, the girl hummed to herself and stuffed her face with food. Not knowing that Sky was standing behind her, he looked at the girls confused and they just decided it is better for Faya to explain. 

"Fay, everything okay?" He questioned, placing a hand on her shoulder which caused her to jump. She nodded, feeling a little awkward explaining what was happening, usually, it was easier to hide but this time it was a lot more painful. 

"She's lying," Bloom stated, shrugging as Faya glared at her, the brunette turned to look at the specialist and hugged him once she laid eyes on him. He hugged her back, rubbing her back and frowned hearing her sobs. 

"Let's go back, okay?" It didn't take long for him to realise why she was acting the way she was, he picked her up once they got to the door, Faya held onto him like a baby monkey would with its mother and pouted slightly as he carefully placed her down on the couch and walked to her room to grab a heat pack, he placed it in the microwave and then grabbed a blanket from the girl's bed. He jumped slightly as Faya appeared behind him, she held her arms out and smiled as Sky picked her back up, draping the blanket around her as she clung to his chest, he kissed her forehead and smiled gently as he carried her back to the couch and chuckled light-heartedly as she refused to let go. 

He walked to the microwave, grabbed the heat pack, then cuddled down with the girl on the couch and placed the pack on her stomach. 

"You know, you look really good, you should steal my clothes more often." Faya snorted, rolling her eyes at his words, he brought her closer to his side and smiled reassuringly at the girl. 

"Don't lie." She whispered, her eyes welling with tears once again, Sky's fear was making her feel crappy and he didn't want her to feel crappy. 

"I'm not, I promise, you are gorgeous." He kissed her cheek. 

"Funny." Kissed her other cheek. 

"Sweet." He kissed her forehead. 

"Intelligent." Kissed her nose. 

"And absolutely mesmerising." He finished by kissing her lips, tucked some hair behind her ear and revealed her blush. She giggled as he kept a loving gaze on his face, unable to look away from how simple she looked in baggy clothes but how stunning she appeared in his eyes. 

"Sky, thank you." The girl whispered, he looked at her confused, yet waited for her to continue. 

"You could be doing anything better, yet here you are, comforting me." 

"Sweetheart, I'd do anything to comfort you and help you." He whispered, fixing the blanket to place it further on her, Faya hummed satisfied by his actions and giggled as he stayed by her side. 

"I'll wait with you until you get sick of me, I promise." He flinched as Musa took a photo with the flash on, Faya glared at the other mind fairy and pushed herself up, whimpering as she did so. Sky held onto the girl, picking her up as he saw that movement caused her pain, he took the girl to her room and rested her on the girl's bed. He laid down with her, kissing her forehead, continuing to admire her. 

"Just be happy that you can't get a period, my flow is so heavy, which means more pain and more emotional changes." 

"Well, just tell me what to do, and I'll do it." 

"Hold me." That was all she said, he kissed he lips, watching as she curled into his side, he helped her sit up after a little while and handed her a drink bottle. She sipped on the water and then laid back down with the boy. Blushing with a tired gaze as Sky caressed her cheek, he lured her into sleep, continuing to caress her cheek even after she had fallen asleep.