holiday

peppa and shrek decided to go on holiday. they were bored 🙄. to make things fun, they got the hype and sway house to book them a ship with a pool and cool stuff. they were also to come, along with other tiktokers. apparently josh richards had a massive crush on peppa, so shrek drowned him but he luckily swam to the uk, a land full of chavs and roadmen. legend has it thay he was traumatised by them and was wondering why they called him a "wet clapped lad." peppa was sad because her bestie nessa wasnt there, the person who dresses all emo and stuff. due to this, peppa went quickly to her room and turned on songs by lil peep and xxxtentaction to follow nessas footsteps. when shrek came in he was wondering where peppa went as he didnt recognise the new emo peppa. peppa then said she came out as emo and wanted to become a rapper for some unknown reason. shrek gave support and suggested that he should promote her on his dr philly and dr sheero account which consists of 2 subscribers. peppa agreed and put on 100 layers of black and white nail polish 💅. bryce hall then came in but because he was really dumb and couldnt pass his first grade exams twerked in front of shrek whilst eating flaming hot cheerios. shrek got angry yet again so he told bryce to go inside a package for a challenge. however, what bryce didnt know was that he was about to get sent to puerto rico. after shrek stole his phone and deleted his tiktok account.