peppas career

shrek was happy that he gained a third subscriber. he jumped around with joy.he decided to contact his best mates eminem and snoop dogg to collab with peppa as a way to celebrate and be grateful about his love towards her and all that stuff idk.

shrek saw eminem and snoop dogg outside his house and twerked. but, he accidentally got them of wish so instead arrived a packet of m&m and a dog on his doorstep. he started to snoop around to check ir it was a prank, but the dog began to aggressively bark at the disappointed orge. what happened next was something that shrek yet to this day can't comprehend in his mind: the dog shapeshifted into william shakespeare and began chanting "to be or not to be: that is the question." william then grabbed the packet of m&ms and stupidly thought that it was a cure for headaches, since yk 16th century= not really smart.

he opened the packet of m&ms and pour it on his head so that his painful headache could cure. however, the m&ms turned out to be mini oompa loompas and jumped on williams head. william got extremely terrified so he shapeshifted into will.i.am and began to "scream and shout, and let it all out." the oompa loompas thought it was a singing battle so they whistled. after the whistle came pitbull who arrived in his fiat 500 from 2010. he stopped the epic vehicle and stepped out, fixing his pink suit inspired by the one and only barbie. shrek was still standing on his doorstep, filled with mixed emotions as the singing battle began: pitbull and the oompa loompas on one side, and will.i.am who actually was william shakespeare who actually was a dog on the other.