10 years later

10 years later stuff happened. shrek married daddy pig, peppa was the StAr oF tIkToK, and nicki minaj was dating peppa. there was no hope for shreppa 🙄🙄.

when peppa was passionately kissing nicki, peppa let go. she realised shrek existed, so she zoomed to alabama and found him. then she was devastated when she saw shrek kissing her own father.

"DADDY PIG?!?!?!?!?" peppa shouted

"what, u disgurbed me and shrek."

peppa was even more furious. she made some weird growling noise which was more disturbing than shrek and daddy pigs relationship, and made every citizen of alabama flee to madagascar (which is obviously epic cause thats where my guy king julian is).

her mEmOrIes made her tear up. 😔😔😔😢😰
everything FlAshEd before her 👀 eyes. her lOvE 💗 for shrek has yet iNcReAsEd. out of all the sensible choices, she decided to choose the most violent one.

whack her own father to death.

but with what? she searched around, hoping that she would eventually find a sharp object to brutally kill with: to make it a massive deal so that she lands in some documentary. she was raging full of negative emotions when she finally snapped back into the outside world.

"peppa? hello? you have been staring at us as if you've witnessed dixie the ameliorate releasing a new song."

that was daddy pigs last w o r d s. only left of him was raw bacon. peppa has killed him by blasting gabbie hanna person song where she screams "what if im the monster." daddy pig was sensitive when it came to these. she has been playing that with her nokia brick obviously. or was it that alexander guy phone which he invented back in the 19th century dunno.

"you pink idiot!!!! how dare you!!!!!! 😣😣😣😣😣 you have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words😡😡😡😡 and yet im one of the lucky ones."

"what you mean green fat bean. you look like a vegetable. no gay???"

"pink tongue istg shut ur nasty pig mouth go die you are an evil pig 🐖 u nasty gay kid."

"you are also gay you gay green fish."

"go rot in my donkeys ass."

this is why they werent speaking for another 30 yeats and stuff. oh yeah, peppa was sentenced to prison by judge judy for 30 years so ig peppa is going to make a comeback lol.