pitbull and oompa loompas vs will.i.am

"no," pitbull said, brushing his non existent hair with a comb, "we must have a rap battle."

everyone gasped, even shrek was still frozen yet moved his stinky mouth. as a way of receiving help, shrek called ed sheeran who was still possibly in texas. before he could call, ed already came, just because he still wanted a threesome with peppa and shrek.

"yo eddie, u need to help me. these idiots want to have a rap battle in the middle of my street but what they dont know is that we are currently in sweden."

"heyyyyyy shrekkie!!!" ed said, raising his eyebrows, squinting his eyes and biting his bottom lip, "its okayyyyy!!! i actually have a baby named Antarctica so ig we could raise it together😉😉😉"

shrek realised that ed was in no use so he grabbed a nerf gun and shot him with a millilitre of water. due to eds ginger hair, he yeeted away to Afghanistan.

obama came with his fiancé bob the builder and whacked will.i.am and chopped his toenails off. pitbull began laughing and "was swinging his partner round and round, end of the night it's going down" what pitbull didnt realise was that he was single af. he turned into a pitbull dog thing and ate the oompa loompas.

"shrekie," came a voice from the inside, "are you okay?"

shrek turned around to see that peppa suddenly wasnt an emo, she officially came out as indie and began talking in hindi, so shrek realised she was the next oli london. shrek then realised something:

peppa cheated on shrek with oli london.