Prisoner's Meeting

[Set some time after the Series 2 episode 'Legacies', and after 'Callaghan's Therapist'. Hiro & friends meet an old enemy who wants to make things straight with them, especially after the 'Fugitives incident'.]

----

It all began some days after the SFIT Graduation Ceremony, following the Buddy Guards incident.

Hiro and Baymax had arrived outside San Fransokyo Prison, where GoGo, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, and Fred had arrived as well. They were all in their 2.0 suits.

"This is where you told us to meet, isn't it?" Wasabi asked Hiro. "It is." Hiro nodded. "This is where the letter I recieved said we were to meet."

"Are you sure?" GoGo asked Hiro suspiciously.

Hiro nodded. "Yes, i'll read it."

He got the letter out, and read the letter aloud;

'Dear Big Hero 6,'

'I am respectfully pleased to hear that you are no longer fugitives anymore. I want to stage a private meeting with you in person. Come to San Fransokyo Prison at 2pm, Saturday.'

"It's certainly strange." Wasabi said. "Even more so," he added, "that the letter isn't signed by anyone."

"This could be a trap." GoGo said, preparing her weapons.

"You're right, GoGo." Hiro said, "This could be a trap."

"All the same," Honey Lemon said, "we'd better investigate." She checked her phone. "It's 2pm now."

The team cautiously entered the building.

"I wonder who asked to see us, guys." Fred said, "I mean, it's not everyday we get accepted to a meeting held by a prisoner in San Fransokyo Prison."

----

Needless to say, Fred soon found out; for he, and the rest of Big Hero 6 soon found out that were meeting...

...Robert Callaghan.

"Miss Tomago, Mr Ginger, Miss Lemon, I have to say, congratulations for the graduation." Callaghan said.

"That's very nice to you to state, Professor Callaghan, thanks." Honey Lemon said.

"Sure wish I'd have came along to congratulate you, but..." Callaghan said, motioning to his prison cell.

"To be honest, Professor Callaghan," Fred stated, "I think orange really suits you."

Callaghan frowned at Fred.

Hiro immediately stepped up to his former professor. "Professor Callaghan," He asked, holding up the letter, "is this the letter you sent?"

Callaghan looked at the letter Hiro was holding. "Yes, yes it is." he said.

"No surprise that it was him who sent it, then." GoGo said.

Hiro agreed. "So, Professor Callaghan," he said, "What is it that you wanted to tell us about?"

Callaghan wrung his hands and took a deep breath. He managed to straighten up, and look at Big Hero 6.

"I heard all about what happened that caused you all to become fugitives." he said.

The team's jaws dropped in shock upon hearing that.

"How did you know?" Fred asked. "I mean, you weren't even there when it happened." he added. GoGo nudged Fred in the ribs, hard.