Inflating Story

'Inflating Story'

[Set during Series 2 and Series 3. Diego Cruz's therapy session with Callaghan gets a little... air bearing. There's scenes of nudity.]

-------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday, and Diego Cruz was at San Fransokyo Prison again, here for his therapy session with Robert Callaghan.

When Robert arrived, he saw Diego Cruz was wearing a white button up shirt, black pants, and brown slip-on shoes with no socks underneath. On his back, he had a backpack.

Diego entered the cell area with Callaghan, who immediately took note on Diego's outfit.

"Nice clothes today." Robert Callaghan stated. "So, what's the agenda for today's therapy session?"

"Well, today, for our therapy session, I've got... this." Diego said, taking off his backpack, opening it, and getting out something that looked like a plasma ball equipment.

"What is that?" Robert Callaghan asked.

"This is something the scientist Ian made for our therapy session." Diego Cruz said. "It's guaranteed to be exciting."

He turned it on, and the ball top began to glow a vibrant purple colour. The main orb inside it glowed a hot pink colour.

"Put both your hands on this." Diego instructed.

Puzzled all the same, Robert Callaghan put both his hands on it, and then, he saw Diego do the same.

Immediately, Robert Callaghan felt tingly, as the machine whirred, and sent funny purple waves into both his and Diego's bodies.

Then it stopped.

"Uhhhh, Diego, I hate to be rude," Robert said, "but nothing's happened."

But he was proven wrong - almost immediately, he saw Diego Cruz's belly pop out with a loud boing.

"Did you just... inflate?" Callaghan said, shocked, staring at Diego like he's grown a second head.

"Yup." Diego Cruz said. "And so have you." he added, pointing at him.

Callaghan looked behind him, and saw his butt had inflated. His eyes nearly fell outta his head. "What the-?!"

"Ooh, it feels good to inflate like balloons, don't it, Robert." Diego said, jiggling his bloated belly.

"Wait what?" Robert gasped.

Immediately, Robert Callaghan and Diego Cruz both began to inflate bigger, becoming fat and round, like Violet Beauregarde from Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, but without the blueness.

"Ooh, I don't feel so good." Robert moaned.

POP! POP! POP! POP!

Diego Cruz's shirt buttons popped off his shirt, ripping it open, and the buttons pinged off Callaghan's bloated bod.

RRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIP.

Callaghan felt his prison uniform ripping right down the middle, ripping in two, whilst he was still wearing it.

Eventually, the swelling began to slow down, and soon it stopped, leaving both Robert Callaghan and Diego Cruz as big, fat, round inflated people. They looked so fat, they almost looked as if they needed to go on a diet.

"Wow." Robert Callaghan said, looking down at his inflated bod. "I've never looked so fat in all my life."

"Neither have I." said an inflated Diego Cruz, looking as fat as Callaghan. "Don't worry." he added. "The inflatedness doesn't last forever."

Diego shook his slip-on shoes off his feet, leaving his feet bare. Then he wriggled out of his expanded trousers, leaving a pair of overstretched black boxers on his plump round bod.

"Diego," the inflated Robert Callaghan asked, trying to move his bloated bod, "What do you mean by..."

Suddenly, he was interrupted by a squeak coming from his rear.

Then another, and another, and then, a burst of air erupted from his behind, and his fatness quickly deflated. Immediately, Robert Callaghan found he was back to his normal thin self, despite the fact his prison uniform was split in the middle.

"It worked!" Diego said, excitedly.

Almost immediately, Diego's inflatedness began to go off. First, it started with the squeaks from his rear, like with Robert, and then, the burst of air came out, and the fatness faded off of Diego's body too.

and, Like Robert, Diego Cruz was back to his normal self again.

But, his boxers now looked enormously oversized. "Well, I'll be dammed." said Diego Cruz, looking down the enormous boxers. "I can see my dick!"

Robert Callaghan crawled out of his split prison suit, and sat on his knees, naked as the day he was born, apart from his prison shoes and socks, in front of Diego Cruz, who'd let his oversized black boxers fall to the floor, and exposed his dick, Meaning Diego Cruz was naked too.

Thankfully, the security cameras were off in that cell, so they wouldn't be seen in the nude.

"Guess we're both naked." Diego Cruz said.

"There's nobody else I'd rather be naked in a prison cell with than you, my therapist." Robert Callaghan said, squeezing Diego into a bear hug, who laughed.