Karmi's Letter

[Set after 'Hiro's Letter', when Karmi writes a return letter to Hiro.]

---

When Hiro returned from SFIT, he discovered a envelope on a cafe table, addressed to him.

He took the envelope up to his room, and opened it, and took out the letter inside it. He was surprised that it addressed him as 'Captain Cutie'.

'No prizes for guessing who wrote this letter.' he thought to himself.

He read the letter aloud,

"Dear 'Captain Cutie',"

'I want to say thank you for saving me, and for the letter you wrote.'

'I am also quite pleased you made friends with Orso Knox. He videochatted me at my new place once, saying he thanked me for turning him back to normal, and for removing the bio-chip from him, and about when you once visited him. He said he never had a good friend like you before.'

'Although, I am quite bewildered that he now has 3 toes on his feet, and other side effects. That reminds me of when you, me, and your friends turned that globby guy back to human, and when we did, he ended up stark naked. I was almost scarred for life.'

'The side effects thing is something I will have to explain in full detail; when me and the real Liv Amara removed the bio-chip from him; the skin on his forearm was almost ripped off; cause we had to cut through it, so once it was removed, Liv had to give him a injection of reptile DNA to make the skin stable enough so the cut would heal properly. Just like him, I have a scar from when Liv removed the bio-chip from me, but it's starting to fade, at least.'

'Again, I am really sorry for what happened to your brother, Tadashi. I did hear that it was the former SFIT professor Robert Callaghan, responsible for the death of him. I heard that he was locked up in solitary confinement in San Fransokyo Prison, with a 30 year prison sentence. I bet you that horrible hag Di Amara's ended up there, with Chris as well. Serves her right for turning me into a monster, and Orso Knox as well. She deserved it, to be honest.

'And make sure you and Big Hero 6 keep fighting fighting for justice, honor, and truth, cause that's what your brother Tadashi would want you to do, and it's what I want too. And trust me, I'll be waiting for you when you and Big Hero 6 visit me, and my parents.'

"Signed, Karmi, aka, 'Lab Lady'."

Hiro smiled. "I'm so proud Karmi supports Big Hero 6." he said to himself. He glanced at the picture of him and Tadashi. "I will honor Tadashi's legacy, and I will honor you as well, Lab Lady." he said, staring at the sky from his window.

No matter what happened to him and/or his friends in the future, Hiro was gonna do what he can to honor the wishes of Tadashi and Karmi.

That was a promise.