102

Okay but like look at this!!

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!❤️😌✋I can never thank y'all for all the love I get on this book!!

I can never thank y'all for all the love I get on this book!!

Also if anyone want to talk I'm free!! I don't do much in my day but try and find new ideas for this book, and if you have any just message me😌👍 

I ALSO LOVE to read all the comments they always make my day a lot better and make me laugh a LOT.

Love you all a lot!!
From: ✨Nikki✨

...............................................................................

How they react to you walking into their room?

Aries~ Ben DROWNED: GET OUT MY ROOM, I'M PLAYING MINECRAFT!!

Taurus~ Sally: "Hi- OMG WATCH MY LITTLE PONIE WITH ME NOWWW!!! Please..?"

Gemini~ Homicidal Liu/Sully: "No, oh Hey how are you today? Get out stop being rude Sully!"

Cancer~ Jeff The Killer: "F*ck off!!"

Leo~ Jane The Killer: "I have been expecting you"
(Leo: really?)
"No i heard you walk twords my room

Virgo~ Ticci Toby: "Uhm..nice socks you got there?"

Libra~ Nina The Killer: "Did you bring snacks??"

Scorpio~ Smile dog: walks up to you for pets

Sagittarius~ Eyeless Jack: "I'm trying to read...I can't see anyways what's the point...what do you want to do now?"

Capricorn~ Laughing Jack: "Can you help me to make a new type of poisened candy to use for the kids??!"

Aquarius~ Nurse Ann: "Hey darling, can you please get me the scissors? I can't get them myself?"

Pisces~ Masky: "If you don't have cookies and milk with you I'm not interested"

Creepypasta zodiacsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara