120

How would Slenderman react if the Zodiac took a random animal with them inside?

Aries ~ you took a snail with you : *looks at you* "No....fine but only in a container that has to be in your room, now stop crying"

Taurus ~ you took a rabbit with you: "As long as is in your room I can live with that thing.." 

Gemini ~ you took a cat with you: "we already have one.." *points to grinny cat sleeping on the Sofa*

Cancer ~ You took a frog with you: "That thing stays in your room and if I see it anywhere else its dead understand?"

Leo ~ You took a llama with you: "Where did yo- you know what just get it out, I don't care if it's named slendama  get it out"

Virgo ~ You took a squirrel with you: "No" *walk away*

Libra ~  You took an owl with you: "it's going to be too loud...your fake tears aren't going to work on me...oh wait your actually crying.." *walk away* 

Scorpio ~ You took a horse with you: "Where do you and Leo even find these animals at!?!"

Sagittorius~ You took a puppy with you:  " if you take care of it you can keep it"

Capricorn~ You took a spider with you: "why is there a spider in your hand?..oh no have you seen how Ben reacts to spiders...it's not happening" 

Aquarius ~ You took a goldfish with you: "where did you even find this- it's not going to make any sounds so I'm okay with it" 

Pisces ~You took a snake: *looks at the snake and kills it as fast as possible* Jeff: ohhh you made slendy mad, ha loser!~