6

What dose some of the creepypasta's think of you?

Aries ~ Jeff the killer: " They're okay, I guess.."

Taurus ~ Nina the killer: " They're Soo fun to be with, but when they are angry it's smart to keep a bit distant"

Gemini ~ Clockwork: "I enjoy having them around so I think they're pretty cool"

Cancer ~ Sally: " it's soooo fun to play dress up and having tea party with them!"

Leo ~Eyeless jack: "We don't talk much but when we do they aren't a idiot like the others in this place.."

Virgo ~ Slenderman: "They are certainly a nice person but if they could calm down a bit that would be better"

Libra ~ Ticci Toby: "They're cool and I hope we can we good friends one day!"

Scorpio ~ Jane the killer: "Oh uhm I'm not sure what I can say about them but I guess they are decent, and not a butt like Jeffery"

Sagittarius ~ Hoodie: "They are calm at time but I think they have a problem cuz they keep hissing at stuff..?"

Capricorn ~ Ben drowned: " They try to win but hey what can I say you can't beat the best of the best. Oh but from that they're actually very fun to be with"

Aquarius ~ Masky: "They have anger problems..yeah that's it.."

Pisces ~ Homicidal Liu/Sully: "They're a bit to hyper for me but else from the there good. Nope I don't like them they are way to hyper but from that they're just annoying, uhm well yeah that's it.."