45

What would that creepypasta do if you died?

Arise~ Laughing Jack: He would be even more sad for months, maybe even years depending on how close you were.

Turuse~ Jane The Killer: She never talked to anyone after that, she was a lot in her room, after a few months she became better.

Gemini~ Ticci Toby: He was more aggressive the ever, if anyone mentioned you in anyway he would hurt them.

Cancer~ Juge Angel: She was also very much in her room, and having your shirt as a pillow case so it felt more like you were next to her.

Leo~ Clockwork: She acted very loud on the outside but on the inside it hurt, it was hurting so much.

Virgo~ Pupetter: He would kill more to just get you of his mind...even if it was just for 1 minutes.

Libra~ BEN drowned: He lost all interested in playing video games and just stared at his wall for hours a day.

Scorpio~Sally: She cried so much every night and day, she even stoped having tea parties for 2 months straight!

Sagittarius~ Jeff The Killer: He started to drink more and more which made him even more aggressive then ever before.

Capricorn~ Splendorman: He was also very sad but around the others he protend to be okay so no one would worry..but little did they know he cried himself to sleep

Aquarius~ Kate The Chase: she only went out of her room to kill,eat and use the restroom but else from that she was never seen.

Picise~ Smile dog: He was very quiet and didn't kill as often as he used to do before,we also sleep way more then before just so he would have to think about you.