50

How they react when you fall asleep on them?

Arise~ laughing Jill: she felt a bit awkward at first, but after she will just hugged you while leaning her head on yours.

Taurus~ Lost silver: he stiffened up and after he slowly hugged you.

Gemini~Jeff The Killer: he pushed you off and walked away. (👁️👄👁️)

Cancer~ Ben Drowned: put his arms around you and continue to play on his games

Leo~ Splendorman: Hugs you softly with a soft smile on his face.

Virgo~ Eyeless jack: draw small circuals on your back.

Libra~ Dark Link: shocked at first then slowly hugged you and would stare anyone down if they made a sound.

Scorpio~ Jane The killer: she just happy someone wanted to be with her, so while hugging you she was finding out what thing you two can do when you wake up.

Sagittarius~Ticci Toby: he was nurvise that he would wake you up with his ticks, but he did play with your hair.

Capricorn~ Masky: he sat there irritated because he couldn't do his work. (but sicretly we all know he liked a little bit)

Aquarius~Hoodie: hugged you softly and softly hums to a song he likes while petting your back calmly.

Picise~ Clockwork: hugged you and make a little kiss on your head and after some times she falls asleep as well.