14

Who would go on a date with you and what are there plans?

Arise~Jeff The Killer: "well I thought of stargazing and eating..ya know?"

Taurus~ Laughing Jill: "We would of course go and see a movie...and it Will be a horrer movie! *whispers* so when they get sceard I can hold them"

Gemini~Jason The Toy Maker: "well we would go to a toy museum to see all types of toys and dolls!"

Cancer~Masky: "since we both like cheesecake we could go to a cheesecake factory!"

Leo~Nathen The Nobody: "Well I thought we can go and watch a musical and after that just walk around town at night"

Virgo~Eyeless Jack: " Well we can probably just chill at home and have a romantic dinner and no it's not going to be kidneys for THEM"

Libra~Ben DROWNED: "Well first we could play video games then after that we can go and just to eat dinner"

Scorpio~Clockwork: "we are going  go swimming then eating and it will eat some sea food"

Sagittarius~Ticci Toby: "We are going to watch a puppet show! Then eat whatever food they want"

Capricorn~ Offenderman: "We would watch a romantic movie and have a romantic dinner with candals and maybe something after~.."(I'm so sorry..)

Aquarius~ Lost Silver: " Well I thought we can go into a pokemon world and just do stuff there for a few hours then come back"

Pisces~Bloody Painter: "We are going to a art museum to look at art and probably a few sculptures and after we are going to eat somewhere they want"