[6]

Finding the meeting room was no problem for any of the new trainees' thanks to an employee who personally took them to that room.

This was the idea of the CEO. He didn't seem to like the idea of the newbies roaming around just like Changbin and Jeongin did. A thing that Minho found very strange.

He decided not to ignore this and later investigate this man that seemed way too nice to be true.

While in the meeting room the rest of the information was delivered but soon doubts surged among the new trainees of the company.

"Excuse me, I have a doubt, PD-nim," Chan spoke after two hours of being in the meeting room. He was impatient to ask something for a while now.

The CEO and other people that are part of the staff of the company had been explaining some of the rules the guys needed to follow while being there.

Some of these rules include the only and exclusive use of the phone that will be given by the company. This is a must in order for them not to be distracted from the outside world. The only communication they will need during their training is between them and the company.

Other basic rules were explained as well and this included things like don't fight between them. No matter the issue, they should solve them as a team. Also, be on time for every one of their classes, respect their teacher, follow instructions, etc... Won Shik also presented to the boys their manager and some of the teachers they will be working with to hone their skills.

But among all those rules and restrictions, there was something Chan seemed to be worried about.

"Go ahead, Chan," the head of the company motioned so the question could be asked.

"What type of physical training do we receive here?"

"What do you mean?" Won Shik asked cluelessly.

"I mean...I like to work out...a lot," said Chan while motioning to his body, "and I would like to keep it like that,"

Minho's eyebrows twitched. He glanced at Chan and examined his body gingerly.

Chan's body was indeed in good shape. He had broad shoulders, long arms, and strong legs. The veins in Chan's arms were visible and the scent he emanates is one of a disciplined soldier. Just as much as Minho.

However, none of this impressed the undercover agent.

On the contrary, the black-haired boy slightly smirked. He thought that it would be interesting to have a fight with this guy and see if he is as strong as Sr. Geon said.

So far, there's no one and nothing that can beat Minho up. So this kind of excited the boy.

"Don't worry about that," said Won Shik, "you can come to the gym of the company every day,"

"What about this week?" Asked Chan. He still looked distraught, "I really can't spend a day without doing exercise, PD-nim."

"You can come this week, but you can only stay here for one hour," the man warned, "you need to stay in the dorms this week to know each other. That's a must."

Chan nodded in understanding. He didn't seem so happy with the response and that made Minho raise an eyebrow.

"Do you have any other doubts, guys?"

"No, PD-nim," everyone said in unison.

"Good!" The man clapped, "then please rise and go to the first floor. You will be escorted to your new home now,"

~~~

Everyone was gathered on the first floor of the building with their pieces of luggage and new phones in their hands.