[15]

Jisung and Minho fell asleep until the other person got tired of bickering.

We can bet on who hit the sack first, but that would be useless, Minho was the one that lasted more awake due to the lights that needed to be on.

He was also the first one to wake up this morning. Not because of lack of sleep, but because someone was knocking at their door.

With all the fuss between Chan, Jisung's cut, the capsule, etc... Minho forgot that today they were supposed to go to the Lotte world. Those eight tickets Jisung was talking so eagerly about yesterday needed to be used today.

Minho didn't entirely hear the plan due to his concentration on what the capsule said, and the need to spit the whole truth to his roommate, but this was prescripted in the schedule of the CEO of the company, according to Jisung.

Things were supposed to be one way, but things turned in another way. As Minho and Jisung were in their little world yesterday, something terrible happened.

"Hi...morning..." Hyunjin greeted as soon as the undercover agent opened the door. Behind him, there were two more guys, this one being Jeongin and Felix.

"Morning, guys..." Minho greeted back. "Is it my time to cook breakfast?"

Hyunjin turned his head to both sides to make eye contact with his teammates, but these ones averted their eyes.

"You didn't come for that? What's wrong?" Minho inquired, puzzled. It was obvious these guys were hiding something, but couldn't guess what.

Hyunjin tried to push his teammates to speak, but these ones just lowered and lowered their heads more. In the end, he sighed and rubbed his forehead, "I'm sorry, Minho. These guys are just- anyway. Something happened..."

"What happened?" The undercover agent blinked repeatedly. He sensed no danger in the air, so his expression remained calm, waiting for an explanation.

Hyunjin said, "Yesterday, Jisung gave the Lotte World tickets to Felix and Jeongin..."

Minho nodded so the other one could continue elaborating.

"Jeongin and Felix were playing in their rooms and- Well...long story short...they lost two tickets... We looked for them, but they were nowhere to be found. We are guessing the tickets got in the trash can, and well...yeah...we are missing two tickets now..."

"Oh... I see..."

Definitely, this was not the reaction Hyunjin and the rest were expecting from Minho. This one didn't even give a reaction of worriedness, angriness or sadness. He was just...unperturbed.

"But..." Felix intercepted this time, breaking a silence that was neither cold nor uncomfortable, "neither of you will be affected. I'm willing to give my ticket, so Jisung hyung, you and the rest can go to the Lotte World..."

"I'm also willing to give mine..." Jeongin said, but not as enthusiastically as Felix did.

The black-haired boy thought for a moment.

He had never been to the Lotte world, and in all honesty is not a place he had in his mind visiting. It would be nice to go, but if he misses the opportunity he can live with it. However, he was not so sure if Jisung would think the same. So, he said after a moment of thought, "can you give me some minutes? I'll get Jisung up, and we can see what we can do. Wait in the living room, we'll meet there..."

"Alright. I'll tell the rest..." Hyunjin gave a slight nod as he turned around to go, but Felix and Jeongin stayed there waiting. They wore guilty expressions.

"It's okay, guys," Minho reassured them with a smile, "it's not that serious. We'll find a solution..."

Seeing how sincere Minho was, both Felix and Jeongin sighed in relief, bowed and went away.