[21]

Amidst the chaos proceeding at the surroundings, a blue-haired boy was sleeping peacefully on the back of the most dangerous deathly weapon of the dark world.

He seemed at ease, not aware of what in real life was occurring.

Little did he know his life was hanging off one thin and delicate thread. Jisung's life completely depended on what Minho could do or say from now on. This could surely be the last day of his life, and he wouldn't be able to do anything under these conditions.

God bless his pure soul. That poor boy has been entangled in a dreadful situation.

When Sr. Geon stood right in front of Minho, he still had his hands clasped behind his back. His eyes were still set on Minho's roommate, analyzing the boy his best agent had suddenly brought.

The man seemed curious to know why Minho brought this person instead of being mad for breaking one of the most important rules of the company.

Why this guy of all? He thought.

That really got his attention.

Minho bringing someone to this place was something extremely odd. It has never happened.

Not only bringing someone in was forbidden, the extermination of a third party entering these walls was a must.

And Minho very much knew this.

So, the question at hand was, 'why would you risk someone's life so carelessly?'

Only Minho knew why.

"So..." Sr. Geon finally broke the silence, "this is your dinner, you said?" and asked with a no menacing voice.

The tranquility in his voice sent shivers down Minho's spine, though.

The latter didn't know what was scarier if his boss speaking in this way or he being pissed off.

Either way was not good.

Jisung's blue hair was covering part of his eyes and forehead. His pretty face couldn't be appreciated at its maximum, but even that little peek Sr. Geon could take, showed him how handsome the boy was.

"Are you really pretending to eat this person?"

"That's absurd." Minho replied as he gently gripped onto Jisung.

Sr. Geon withdrew his eyes away from Jisung and fixed them on Minho for that rude response. "Pardon?" He raised an eyebrow. The disrespect from Minho's side has been showing lately.

"I- I mean...I'm not, sir. I won't do that to this person." Minho restructured his response as quickly as he could. He was forgetting who the person in front of him was. "That's just something I told Jean... I was joking with him..."

"Mmmh...let's see..." Minho's boss looked behind him and spotted Jean. This one was looking at Minho with a dumbfounded expression. He was totally clueless.

Jean tried to relax his muscles' face when he sensed the boss looking in his direction, but it was too late, Sr. Geon caught that cluelessness on him.

"Jean doesn't seem to take your jokes, Minho..." The boss said as he redirected his eyes back to the black-haired boy.

Minho sucked his teeth. Neither words nor excuses seemed to come to his mind.

Sr. Geon found it interesting how Minho was acting. He wasn't replying, and the way he was protecting Jisung was priceless. He had never seen that.

This Han Jisung seemed of special importance to Minho and he wanted to know why. Or at least to have a word with Jisung because he knew Minho wouldn't let him know anything.