[14]

When Jisung finally played the romantic movie, and the story was enrolling right in front of them, it was when Minho understood Jisung's behavior.

The black-haired boy is used to watching movies on his own in his room. He likes all genders and enjoys each one of them without any problem. He is not a big fan of romantic movies, however, he has watched a couple of them.

That's why he suggested it without thinking because he didn't see anything bad in it. In fact, there was no harm in watching a movie like that with someone else.

But, this time, it was strange seeing this type of movie with someone you just met. In a dark room, in your bed. You two alone while the couple in the screen where in a heated kiss and almost having sex in front of you two.

Minho paused the video when the male in the movie was about to take his pants off.

He then looked at Jisung with an unreadable expression and said, "this is so boring, right? What about fiction or thrillers?" He tried to sound unbothered, but his cheeks were a slight pink color.

A thing Jisung didn't notice since he didn't dare to make eye contact.

The latter released a heavy sigh. He felt relief that Minho paused the movie before him. He was really thinking about doing that. "Damn, I also thought that it was boring, man,"

They both nervously laughed, and without wasting time, Minho played the first movie that appeared in the suggested section. None of them even mind reading the title.

"Can you move a little bit, Minho?" Jisung asked while scooting to the front of the bed.

"Huh? Ah, sure." The other said.

"Thanks," Jisung placed his laptop on the nightstand and leaned back to his previous position but this time leaning on Minho's shoulder.

The latter smiled at this. It was a warm smile. Minho tried not to think too much on that small action, so he soon put his full attention on the movie on displayed.

"This one looks interesting..."

"Yeah...apparently..."

Not even five seconds passed in the movie and there were already three people dead.

It looked like this movie was going to be like any other bloody one, but they soon found out that it held a really good plot.

Both boys were astonished by the storyline unfolding in front of them. The plot was unique.

The story was about a boy that was immortal and could fly. He was so strong and could beat whoever he wanted if he wanted. But that power came with a huge consequence, people feared, hated, pitied, despised him, etc.

He had no friends and tried to kill himself a couple of times throughout his childhood. There were a lot of people that were chasing him, trying to capture him because they wanted to study his body and others wanted to just kill him because he was a threat to humanity.

Minho felt uneasy while watching this movie. He remembered all those times when his co-workers looked at him in disgust. Some of them feared him and others just passed through him, avoiding making any eye contact as if he was a type of demon.

No one dared to talk to him as his friend. They knew he was the best agent in the company but the powers this boy had petrified them.

Some of them were saved by Minho in risky missions. Minho had to go and fight the bad guys for them when things got rough.

He was always covered in blood after every mission. Sr. Geon always sent him with the guys that had fire guns or any other heavy weapon that could kill anyone but him. Lee Minho was perfect for those dangerous missions. He was a human weapon after all.