[10]

In the house, all the boys were eating pizza, tteokbokki, and kimbap. They decided to order food and save some for Minho and Jisung, the ones that were taking so long to arrive.

It was their first day in that house, so no one was ready to touch the kitchen and prepare something. After all, there weren't many supplies like Jisung had mentioned to Minho earlier.

When these two guys finally came to the house, it was around 8:30 p.m. the sun was already out and outside was starting to get colder than some hours ago.

Minho and Jisung arrived with a couple of grocery bags. They placed them on the counter, calling everyone's attention.

"What is that, hyung?" Jeongin asked as he stood up from one of the couches. He was sitting beside Chan. This last person immediately turned his sight to Jisung and stood up as well.

"Minho and I bought some supplies for this week," Jisung began with a smile, "you and Felix can start going for the rest from next week on. I think this will be enough for this week," his eyes traveled from guy to guy until falling in Chan's. "Hi, hyung."

"Hi-"

"Yeah! But if this isn't enough, it's fine if you go for more. We only bought a few things... so... we can't rule out that we'll need something else at the end of this week, guys..." Minho intercepted before Chan could respond to Jisung's greeting.

"Aahhh~ thank you," Felix joined in and said gratefully, "tomorrow, we can start having breakfast without a problem!"

His energy and statement made Jisung turn to his side and nod, avoiding seeing the staring battle Chan and Minho were having.

Apparently, neither of them will like the other from now on. Not when they both glared at each other from whatever interaction they'd had with the blue-haired boy.

"Actually, we ordered food because of that reason," said Jeongin while pointing at a mess in the living room, "sorry for not waiting for you, hyung. We were starving."

"Ah, yeah, but we saved pizza for the both of you..." Hyunjin took two plates and brought them to where Minho and Jisung were standing. The small section was crowded by now, leaving just two people in the living room. "Here it is."

"It is not too much because Changbin hyung almost ate it all," Jeongin humphed this time while glaring at said guy.

"HAHAHAHA..." from afar, a burst of laughter was heard, "oh, come on! Get over it, Jeongin! I can order something else if you want. Don't get mad at your roommate!!"

"You better do it now! They must be starving, hyung!"

"Oh~~ no, no, Jeongin. Don't worry, Minho and I already-"

"We are not that hungry!" Minho said quickly when Jisung was about to speak and tell everyone that they went to eat by themselves, "those slices will be enough for us, right Jisung?"

"Huh? But, we already-"

"Alright," Changbin said. He didn't hear that Jisung wanted to speak, so he kept on talking, "by the way, there is also some tteokbokki. I don't know if you want it too..." he said while pointing at the coffee table in the living room.

"The slices of pizza will be enough, but thank you..."

Minho felt the stare Jisung was providing him, but he continued with a sweet smile to the other guys, not even wanting to spare a glance at his roommate. He knew what he was doing, and felt bad about it.

But he felt worse for not being able to tell Jisung why he was acting in this way.

"Okay, then. We need to clean, guys," Seungmin said as soon as he could stand up from the couch. He had a full stomach, so he didn't dare to speak until now. "I'll wash the dishes,"