s i x t e e n

if you are reading this story on any other platform apart from Wattpad (https://www.wattpad.com/home) you are very likely to be at the risk of a malware attack. if you wish to read this story in it's original, safe form please go to (https://www.wattpad.com/user/a_soft_bun). thank you!

s i x t e e n

disclaimer/trigger warning: brief details of assault.

"It doesn't fit," it's a quiet whine from behind the curtain of the fitting room, the tone a little somber.

"What, the bra?" Kelsey asks, leaning against the wall, drumming her fingers along the length as she waits. The female behind the curtain peeks though with dark-brown eyes, her face upset.

"Yeah," she responds with an annoyed sigh, covering her chest with her arms, cheeks tinting pink with a little humiliation.

"That's not a bad thing, it just means you're curvier than we thought. Here, try the next size up," Nova murmurs, flipping through the different sets they had picked out that were now hanging on the rack.

She finds the baby blue set that Adela had attempted to slip into, picking the next bra size and passing it through to her. The shorter female sighs, before heading back in, the only sound of her shuffling in and out of her fabric heard.

Currently, the three of them had all joined each other on a miniature shopping spree. They planned this when having a conversation a few shifts ago about how they had nothing new or interesting to wear.

They'd each met up in the morning, and had been here for around a few hours, trekking through different stores. Kelsey and Nova both had long found their own sets, carrying the bags around with them, keeping each other company.

Adela was very specific in what adorned her – she didn't have the typical standard body, making outfits a little harder to find. She was also very picky in what she wore, sticking to pastels and lace that covered enough. Annoyingly, not a lot of shops catered to that, but when the blonde suggested this one, it seemed to be a jackpot, varied in terms of size and perfectly matched Adela's niche.

A gasp comes from the curtain, underlined with surprise and delight.

The two waiting outside share a smile with one another, faces collapsing into grins when the curtain props to the side, Adela revealing the fit.

It's a low whistle from the blonde, and Nova's eyes widen.

"You look fuckable," she tells Adela, and the female herself clearly thinks so, swinging her hips down low, her hands travelling down the curve of her hips and then to her bust.

It's a laugh from the both of them, before hyping her up, cheering and squealing, both of them getting low with her.

They get themselves together when a store clerk makes her rounds, clearing their throats sheepishly. Adela is sent back into the changing room to try the next set on.

In the end she purchases a total of eight sets, thanking Kelsey for directing her to this goldmine of a store. It wasn't too popular nor too overpriced like some generic lingerie places.

"I'm starving," Kelsey groans when they pile into her car, bags tucked away into the trunk.

They'd been surviving on only coffee and donuts for the entire morning and most of the afternoon. Shopping was tiring, especially since they had trekked through the mall for ages.

"You wanna get some food?" turning to the two of them. Nova shrugs: wherever Kelsey goes, she went, no questions asked.

Adela's mouth purses, fingers feeling her edges before running over the box-braids she recently had done.