Chapter 6: Italy

Louis' P.O.V

"Lou, Louis, wake up." I'm pulled out of my slumber by a gentle voice. "No Mum, I don't wanna get up. School's boring." I mumble, turning over to my other side, only to be met by...a person?

"I'm not your Mum stupid, now get your fat arse moving, the plane landed." Harry says sarcastically before moving, leaving me slumped over the armrest of the seat.

"You're just jealous of how fabulous my ass is!" I retort after the curly haired boy, who just merely chuckles and grabs his carry-on from the compartment above us. I huff and stiffly stand up, my bones cracking from the lack of movement, and grab my own carry-on. "Where are the rest of the lads?" I ask.

"Probably already through customs, if you haven't noticed, we're the only ones left on this plane." Harry remarks.

I stick my tongue out at him, "I need my beauty sleep!"

Turning on heel, I stalk out of the compartment, probably looking like some flamboyant diva, but I don't care. If Harry wants to use sass on me, then fine, he can, but not without facing the consequences. Especially after ruining my favorite shirt....I really liked that one...

I spot Liam, Zayn and Niall and wave to get their attention, not surprisingly, Niall has already used his superhuman senses to track down what looks to be a packet of crisps and is too absorbed in them to notice me. "Hey Lou-ee! I see Harry finally managed to rouse you." Zayn exclaims as Liam just smiles and returns my wave.

I flash the Bradford Bad Boi a grin, "He sure did. Now, where are we supposed to go?"

We all look around for something that might possibly guide us out of this airport, "Over there maybe?" I question, pointing to the large group of people all heading in the same direction. I'm hoping that they're going the right way, but then again, we're runaways in a foreign country, so we have all the time in the world.

Zayn just shrugs, "Sure, it's not like we have anything better to do anyways."

Liam and Niall nod and the four of us start off after the group. I quickly develop a feeling of unease as we continue walking, like something's missing, and whatever this something is, it's definitely important because I'm beginning to feel like absolute shit. I stop and scratch the back of my neck, forcing myself to try and think of something important that might be triggering this, I wonder if Harry would know.......shit....

My eyes widen and I mentally curse myself for being such a dickhead, "Lads. Where's Harry?"

"I thought he was with you! You tossers are always attached at the hip." Zayn exclaims.

"Well he's obviously not with m......did you just call us tossers?!?"

"Girls you're both pretty, now can we just go and find Harry?" Niall says.

"Way ahead if you Irish!" I declare, spinning on heel and sprinting in the direction we came in, leaving the others to catch up. I can't believe I forgot about my best mate, I feel like such a dick right now. Harry might have gotten lost, or kidnapped or worse! Hell, he could be dead right now and we wouldn't even know....

"Oh hey there Louis." 

"HARRY!" I yell throwing myself at the boy, causing him to stumble and almost fall over.

"Whoa there tiger, you saw me less then 5 minutes ago." he smirks, trying to break my grip.

"But we left you behind! You could've gotten kidnapped!"

"Someone's hormonal today." I hear Zayn chuckle and I flip him off, "Well it's true, you're acting like you haven't seen Harry in years."

"Well someone's quick to judge." I grumble, as the rest of the lads laugh.