Chapter 4: Time to go

A/N: Hello!! If you're reading this than that means that the world has not in fact blown up in a fiery explosion of death. If you aren't reading this....then we're obviously dead. But anyways, MASSIVE THANK YOU to anyone reading this story so far. Starting Christmas break (December 22) I'll be advertising and uploading more of this story (YAY BREAK!) so go and tell your fellow directioners, your friends, your enemies, your neighbourhood hobo, your imaginary friends, some random guy on the street etc.......

And also, on the 22, 23, and 24, I'll be uploading three random One Direction one-shots in the spirit of Christmas before uploading the normal Chapter a few days after.

Liam's P.O.V

"Shit Harry! You're getting blood all over my clothes!" Louis says, pushing the boy off of him.

"I can't help it Lou!" the curly haired boy shoots back, still trying to stop the -slightly lessened- flow of blood.

"Guys just stop it!" Zayn says, "We need to think of a game-plan."

I shake my head, "Game-plan, yes, we need one of those, but it can wait, you guys are hurt."

"I VOLUNTEER HARRY TO GET FIXED UP BY DR. PAYNE FIRST!" Louis shouts, making us all wince at the sudden change in volume.

"Well then Dr. Payne, start fixing cause my nose hurts like hell right now." Harry says with a grin on his face that's so cute, I can't help but smile back.

I scoot over to the curly haired boy and literally pry his hands off his nose. He grimaces as some of the dried blood pulls at the tender skin but otherwise stays quiet. Gently I prod the bridge of his nose.

"Does that hurt?" I ask.

He shakes his head, "Not really, it's just kinda throbbing."

I sigh in relief, "Thank god, it isn't broken."

"Yeah, that's great but what are we going to do about all this blood," Harry gestures widly to his face and hands, "Someone's going to think we've just committed a murder."

As if on cue, Niall appears balancing precariously beside Harry, a giant wad of tissues held in offering towards the curly haired boy.

"Niall why didn't you just bring the entire box?" I ask.

Niall looks thoughful for a second before climbing over me and shoving all the tissues messily back into the box, "There. problem solved."

"Problem just made worse by a leprechaun." Harry mumurs, picking out the crumpled tissues one by one.

Niall just makes a face at Harry and goes back to his seat, lying down and putting his feet on Zayn. I sigh at the childishness of my bandmates and turn back to Harry who seems to have no idea exactly how a tissue works and is jamming them up his nose. He looks at me sheepishly.

"Um....will this work?"

In response I lean over and yank out the cloth, "Just hold them up to your nose Curly and you'll be fine."

He nods and I move onto Louis who seems to be in a better mood than he was ten minutes ago. Up close, I see that his cheek has gotten better. The redness and swelling is going down, and it's stopped bleeding, but I have no doubt that Lou's going to have a nasty bruise there for a few weeks.

"Do we have any ice? No Niall you can sit back down." I say as Irish boy moves to go towards the drink compartment. After the whole tissue fiasco, you can bet your ass that I'm not letting him be the doctor's assistant anymore.

"Here Liam." Zayn says, holding out some ice wrapped in a paper towel which I Lou accepts gratefully and presses onto his face.

"THANK YOU ZAYNIEBEAR I LOVE YOU!" He shouts.