Chapter 20: I Never Thought It Would End Like This

A/N: OMG! Here it is, the 2nd last chapter. Wow, I can't believe I'm almost done this book. It's going to be weird not going to write the next chapter of Runaways and instead focusing on another one...just watch me start balling my eyes out when I post the epilogue next week...ah well.

Anyways, enough about me and my messed up emotional balances, it's time to focus on you guys. Yes you, there behind the screen reading this chapter. I would again like to say thank you because I never could've gotten as far as I did without the help of you all.

Also, I know that in one of the previous chapters (sorry I don't know which one, I'm too lazy to find it) I said that Adam Hart was in no way based off of 1D's real manager, Will Bloomfield and that I was sure he treated them nicely....yeah....I don't think that anymore.

You see I've been doing a little bit of 4 in the morning research and after a few hours of this, I have decided that Modest! management are a bunch of dickheads. Seriously, they won't even let Harry and Louis sit next to each other because of all the Larry Stylinson rumours!!! Yeah, that's dickheadedness for ya. WHY DO THEY CARE SO MUCH?!?!? Directioners wouldn't give a shit if any of the boys were gay so I don't see what the big deal is!!!..Shit, now I'm ranting, I should stop know before I say something that could get me sued :/

...sorry about the rant, but other than that, enjoy the story! :D

Today's Question is....

A MULTIPLE CHOICE ONE BECAUSE THEY'RE SO FREAKING BRILLIANT!

Honestly and truthfully, what would you do if someone told you that one of the boys got engaged?

a) Curl up into a little ball and refuse to come out of your room for days because you're too busy crying your eyes out.

b) After having your dreams shattered, tweet a congratulations because if they're happy, you're happy.

c) Become extremely angry before hunting down the fiancée of whichever lad got engaged and brutally murdering them.

d) Die

e) Have a fan-girl attack, because you don't know which member got engaged, so it could be Larry Stylinson getting married.

f) Or if you would do none of these, simply comment with what you would do.

^^^^That's the final question everybody :(

Zayn's P.O.V

As Louis and Harry argue about whether or not they should call Paul Superpaul, Liam, Niall and I talk with Paul, because, we want answers.

"So, how exactly did you know we were going to be here?" Liam asks.

Paul shrugs, "Well, unlike the pansies we have working here, I was actually concerned about your safety, so I started snooping. I had actually just found out that you had flown to Italy when I got a call about a massive mob of girls who were supposedly chasing two lads who looked suspiciously like Harry and Louis. And because that sounds like exactly the kind of stupid thing you five would do, I came to check it out."

"I thought that it was a good plan." Niall murmurs.

"Don't worry Nialler, aside from getting tied to chairs by a fucked up prick." I comfort, making sure to glare at Adam, who is still struggling to free himself from the curtain, "It worked exactly like we wanted it to."

"Zayn mate, I don't think any of us knew exactly what was supposed to happen." Liam says.

"I SAY WE CALL HIM SUPERPAUL!"