BONUS One-shot #1: The Blizzard

SUMMARY: It's December 23 and the boys of 1D are packed and ready to go to their families' houses for the holidays. When they're just about to leave however, a freak snowstorm hits London, making it impossible to get in or out of the city.

 Niall's P.O.V

"Come on guys! We need to leave in ten minutes if I'm going to catch my flight!" I call up to my bandmates as I lug my heavy suitcase down the staircase. Why are the five of us all in one flat you ask? Well two days ago the heating stopped working in mine and Zayn's flats so we decided to crash at Liam's who -by the way- does not like to woken up at three in morning by his friends pounding on the door and announcing that they're staying the night and possibly longer. Of course, with Louis being the weird child he is, he heard the commotion while getting a midnight snack and ran to get Harry -who also doesn't like to be woken- and the two came to join our little 'One Direction sleepover'. As it turned out, we practically ended up moving into Liam's flat for two days because we were to lazy to have to go into our own freezing flats every morning. Liam also did most of the moving for us. So that brings us to today, where we are all trying to pack in time for them to see me off at the airport and then in time for everyone else to catch their trains home. Now that I think about it, we really should've kicked Louis and Harry out, because sharing one shower with four other boys is no easy feat, especially when one of those boys is Zayn Malik, famous for hogging the bathroom for hours on end. I have a feeling that whoever is unfortunate enough to finish packing after Zayn is going to have to go without a shower today.

"ZAYN! COME ON MAN! LET ME IN! I CAN'T GO HOME TO DONCASTER LIKE THIS! MY MOM WILL FREAK!"

Well it looks like Louis is the unfortunate one today.

"TOO BAD LOU-EE! I CAN'T GO HOME TO BRADFORD THIS WAY EITHER!"

"ZAYN YOUR HAIR DOESN'T HAVE TO BE PERFECT!"

"YES IT DOES!"

"IF YOU DON'T GET OUT OF THERE IN THE NEXT FIVE MINUTES, I SWEAR ZAYN MALIK. I WILL SHAVE OFF ALL YOUR PRECIOUS HAIR IN YOUR SLEEP!"

There's a moment of silence before I hear the sound of a door opening and I know that Zayn is finally out of the bathroom. Hmm, looks like the 'shaving your hair' not only works on Harry, but Zayn to. Now all we need is a threat for Daddy Direction and we'll have ways of keeping us all in line. For me it's threatening to take away all of my food and for Louis it's threatening to lock him in his room with a bird. God I hate birds, I'm so happy that the lads don't do that to me.

"Hey Nialler!" Liam says cheerfully, coming down the stairs with his own suitcase.

"Hi Liam!" I reply, "Everyone almost ready? My flight leaves in an hour and a half.

He sighs and runs a hand through his hair, or at least what's left of it, "They should be, but this is Zayn and Louis we're talking about so I really have no clue."

"I'm ever so happy that you remembered to include me." A slightly muffled voice comes from a top of the staircase.

"Well you're ready Harold, so you don't count." Liam says.

"Haha, very funny, but can someone give me a hand with these?  I think I might drop them."

Harry does look like quite the sight. He's trying to balance his suitcase in one hand and his laptop in the other while holding his phone in his mouth, which by the looks of annoyance on his face, is probably going off.

"Sure thing Haz." I say, walking up the stairs to grab his laptop. The second that his hand is freed, his takes his phone out of his mouth to see who was texting him.