Chapter 7: The Best and the Worst

Louis' P.O.V

I don't know what's wrong with Harry, I leave the poor lad alone for 5 minutes and he goes from cheeky chappie to jumping around like a butterfly on crack....a curly haired butterfly. I watch Harry step into the lift, well, actually it's more like stumble because it looks like his legs are going to give out, and I feel a stab of fear for the lad. The little voice in the back of my mind tells me that Adam has something to do with this whole fiasco, but that's impossible right? I mean, he couldn't have known we would run away to Italy right? It's impossible, right?!

"Lou mate you okay? You're starting to act like Harry." Zayn whispers, coming up behind me and gently laying a hand on my shoulder. I shrug it off and sigh, "I have a bad feeling about this Zayn."

"Oh now come on Lou-ee, we're completely off the radar, we've gone commando," I snicker at his choice of words but he keeps talking,  "No one's going to find us until we want them to."

I glance at the lift where Harry is leaning against the wall, head held in his hands and back to Zayn, "I hope that's true."

The Bradford lad pats my back and hauls his luggage into the lift beside Harry. I feel somewhat reassured at Zayn's words, but I still can't shake the feeling that something has gone terribly wrong, and we're in more trouble here than we have back home. I sigh and brush a hand over my face. It's no use worrying over something that probably doesn't even exist, besides, right now Harry is my biggest concern because I'm pretty sure he's going to pass out in a few minutes and I don't think it would be a good idea to have an internationally famous pop-star on the run from his management collapse in a lift and have to be rushed to hospital. Brilliant way to get our cover blown.

"Can we hurry this operation up?" I hear Harry murmur as I step into the lift.

"Sure Harry, one second, Liam and Niall are just coming with the luggage." Zayn says.

"Can't Niall just use his leprechaun powers to get here faster?" Harry grumbles.

Niall, who was obviously close enough to hear Harry's remark, laughs and the final members of One Direction step into the lift. "Fourth floor right?" I ask Liam as I press the button.

"Yup, rooms 34 and 35."

I nod as the lift begins to move and notice something different about Harry. He's just standing there, like he's frozen solid, not moving, barely even breathing. "Harry?" I venture as the lift slows to a stop, "You alright ma...."

My words are cut short as Harry collapses to the ground at the exact moment the doors slide open. Oh shit.

"Oh my god! Zayn come help me!!" I literally shriek, rushing over to Harry's side.

"Louis what happened?!?!" Liam says, somehow managing to haul every single bag of our luggage as well as Niall out of the lift.

"I don...I...I don't know. He was f..fine and the...then he j..j...just collapsed!" I stutter out, shaking Harry helplessly, "Come on Hazza, wake up."

"Okay, we need to keep our heads, lets get Harry into one the rooms and we can go from there. Zayn, Louis, you get Harry, Niall and I will get the luggage." For once Liam doesn't have to tell me twice. I pick the limp Harry up bridal style and attempt to make my way into the hotel room without dropping him. Niall unlocks the door and I gently lay the boy onto the nearest bed.

"Holy shit Niall, what did you put in here? Rocks?" Zayn groans as he and Liam push their way into the room.

The Irish boy just chuckles and goes to help with the unpacking. I however, stay beside Harry. my brain drowning in my churning thoughts. How the hell did he get like this? What happened to him in the few short minutes that he was wandering? Actually, I suppose the better question would be why we're doing this in the first place. I don't know about the rest of the lads but I have a bad feeling about something like this happening in the first 3 hours since leaving the U.K. I mean, what happens if Harry never wakes up? Then what will we do? Tell all our fans that one of their idols won't be returning home? That's not going to get a positive response at all.