Ch - 10 "Am I Late?"

So sorry but I came home today and Hufffff my entrance exam is also coming near. Hope that I'll get selecte for MBBS. (I doubt that tho!)

Naruto pov
"say Sasuke, are you in love with hinata? "
Let's go back to 50mins before.

After we drop hinata to her home and went next to sakura's house.
" good night Sasuke kun" she looked at teme lovingly.  Sakura chan still loves teme.....
"hnn" as always teme replied short. Still the same as always huh?
As we were on our way.
"hey teme,  since when did you got close to hinata? "
" it has nothing to do with you " harsh!!.  " Aww come on! " I Smirk at him.  I'm somehow curious about them. Teme never acted like that before to any other girls.
" anyway, I find hinata very beautiful these days, believe it!! "
" she has always been" at this statement I was shocked to hear that from teme.
"haha that's corny of you teme" I can hardly believe it.  "shut up dobe"  he replied.
As we walked towards the training ground.  "this bring back memories,  when we were kids...hinata used to  train alone here......." she's kind and pure,  more pure that gold........
"hey,when we were on that mission to rescue hanabi......at that time i realized that hinat-" "NO"  before I could complete my words teme stopped me.   "Ehh? Teme?"  I became confused by his sudden behavior.
"just keep quiet, it's annoying " he replied with a little anger tone.
" hah?!  You always feel annoyed.
"say teme.. Are you in love with hinata? " I want to know and knowing him....
" why are you asking? Are you in love? " he replied angrily but he's always been that way and off course any one would love to be next to hinata." yep, I fell in love with her "how could I had been so dense all those years?
" are you stupid or what? Don't joke around.  Aren't you in love with sakura? "   it's different now. " I am serious about her. " I faced teme. His face went blank to dark.
"  I    i love hime"
"Yeah every-"!!!!  Did I heard it right?   - - - whoooosh - - - - - (wind blowing)  we.....fell in love with the same person ..........
" let's have no hard feeling! Well fight fair and square. But don't get angry cuz this time I'm really serious!  Rival! "
He grabs my collar and then release it. " fine..... " with that he left and Faded in darkness.

Sasuke pov :
Shit! Shit! Shit! I'm really passed now.  Why only now?  That dobe...
I can't believe he fell in love with hime....
Hime love dobe and now he too....
I wanna see her right now!!
I went towards the hyuga compound and sneaked into her room. She's asleep. Good.  She is sleeping soundly.  "  your way too much defenseless"  I slowly stroke her hair. "uhchi- muff!!" before she could say anything I covered her mouth.  She could have screamed (every girls do that!!)  "shh"  I whisper.  She blinks and then nod her head.  I release my hand. 
"uh-chiha sa-San I..you...." drop of tears came flooding from her Laverne eyes.
"Neiji nii...if only I were strong *sob then he *sob wouldn't have....di" I hugged her tightly before she  could say anything. The 4th Greta war took her brother away....her wound is still fresh.
" uhchiha San *sniff "  I hugged her tighter and she hug me back which shook me a little.
She's really strong..having nightmare and yet still smile like she's really not in pain. Hime must be blaming herself.
After she cool down, she looked away.  " ummm uh thanks "
I lift her chin up, making her face me.  
"pl please don't! It's embarrassing.... " she turn her head away but I turned it toward me. Her face was all beet red with puffy eyes and red noses.
" I I'm sorry for causing troubles "
" you did nothing. It's not  a good thing to hide your feelings hime. Even when you reach your limit. I'm, I will be there for you every time so depend on me more hime. "
She stares at me blankly.
" pfft!!!  Tats the longest sentence you have every said to me!! " she smiles and giggles.
How can she smile like that?
I hugged her again." uh Uchiha San? " there's no way I can give up on her!
" ah! Perhaps you are also having hard time! " with this she hugged me back and patted my head slowly.
Seriously there is no way I'm letting her go. 
She really is my light.

I feel something soft....and smells nice?  I suddenly blink open. And I saw hime in my arms. Is this a dream?    " ah your are up!"  she pushed my arms and got up facing away.  "um you fell asleep and eto..umm.... Ah you..your grip was so strong and.....  Ummm"  are blushed hard and faint!
I grabbed her and lay her on the bed.  I brushed aside her hair that covered her face and stroke her cheek. Hime I gently place my lips on her.  I kiss her lightly.
"I won't let anyone take you"

I arrived at my home,in the Uchiha compound. I lay down on my bed.
" that was corny of me" I closed my eyes and remember how she felt.......

With that I'm so jdjfkdncnfkckc!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm not gonna make you all wait any longer guys.
Ummm this is well....i won't give you all any spoiler guys!