3- Relize

Yo guys!!!!!
Haaah I wish there were a portal that would take us to anime world
🙁 if there was I will just run away from this world.  Anyway enjoy 🤗

Sasuke pov
For the past few weeks my thought were busy,  filled with that hyuga.
When ever I saw her i always felt unease yet calm, and kinda happy.
And  I started to get really irritated with dobe I don't know why and it's driving me insane.
And for some reason I always cross path with her( i don't wanna accept that I always wait and plan for our path to cross🙄)

Hokage Chamber -
" are you sure you want to take this mission?  It's a very long mission Sasuke "said Kakashi Sensei while dobe and sakura looked at me with a lonely eyes.
" hai" I want to keep myself distracted from everything and to atone my sins.

" hunn......" dobe creeps near my face "still faceless as ever,  I wonder why you are such an emo......  Hunn teme? 🤔"
To think that hyuga girl will love someone like this dobe  is.....ughh,  I can feel my anger rush.
" because you are baka " I replied to dobe.
Im really pissed right now....... Why?
" Ahhh Sasuke kun if you.... Ummm would you like me to cook food for you? " she looked at me with desire and hope, hope that love will bloom within me .
" no,  Im fine " I looked at her.
I don't wanna give her a fake hope.
Too troublesome.
I left the room as dobe and sakura come after me.
I wanna see that hyuga.........

A certain universe in a certain galaxy,  in a certain solar system, in a certain planet, in a certain continent, in a certain country and in a certain forest-

I must be crazy! Totally crazy!like really crazy!! This is so crazy!!! Arghhhh!!!!! (blushing really hard,  so hard that he can explode anytime like a tomato 🍅!!!! )

As I was walking around I saw the hyuga girl and before I came to my sense I followed her until she stopped in the forest, outside the konoha village.

Seriously what are you doing to me hyuga.........
BADUMP*!!  BADUMP!!!!  BADUMP!!
Arghhhh stop it my Heart!!!  Stop beating so loud and fast!!!
Ba baka!! -blush-

I tried to walk away but found myself peeking at her.
As I saw her, she was training alone.
Her hair flows in perfect sync whit the wind and her body,  those sexy curves of her,  those lips......
"...such a beauty...." I mutter to my self.

Shit!  That was so corny of me!!
Oh,  she is resting now.

And I just remembered that I was going to hokage office to see Kakashi Sensei 😑😑😑
As I was about to go away, I peek at her one last time because I know I won't be able to see her for some time.
As I walked away and reached the konoha gate,  I felt a certain pain in my heart. 
....... Loosing my brother and my parents is painful........ But what is this pain ....I've never felt before
.....................................................
I quickly ran toward the forest as fast as I could.
Forget about Kakashi Sensei,  I can do that later but now I wanna see her badly one last time. That hyuga girl.
I have to!!!

I ran like a hungry cheetah and I swear it was difficult to breath ( offcourse 😐 when running fast it is hard to breath,  if you wanna then try it and don't blame me if you all die from lack of oxygen)

I reached the spot where she was training.  She was still there laying on the grass.
I approached her.

"hyuga " she looked up.
" Uchiha San! " she smiled.
( expressionless Sasuke's heart melts).
I stared at her,  the beauty of her is none like any other girls I've known

Ahhh now I get it what this feeling is....... I've come to love her.
Since the day I've bumped with her my world came to colors.

Ohoho ^o^ I kinda rushed with this part and therefore sora.  Anyway about that anime portal,  I know where it is but I'm gonna tell you guys in next chapter so stay tune ^_^ 
Anyway Bye-bye guys stay safe.